Chapter 8

I hated that asthma attack, I have to rest so people are pushing me around in a wheelchair, the boys love that I can't runaway and Alice loves that I can't run while she tries to put makeup up on me and dresses me up like a barbie doll. I once tried wheeling off without them but Jasper felt the hope in the air and caught me. Everyone around here is treating me like a China doll, Emmett even cuts up my food into little pieces just to annoy me. "There you go little sis" Emmett said sitting back down after cutting up my burger, a freaking burger! "I am not your little sister!!!" I screamed "Edward says your his sister mate so that makes all of us are your siblings" he said snickering. "Fine Emmett, arm wreastle, right now, I win you stop with the little sister jokes" I said " fine, and if I win, you have to call us big brother or sister and call me Emmey" he said smirking "Sydney, are you sure? He's 3 times your size" Edward said worry lacing his voice. "Don't worry Edward, I'll go easy on her" Emmett said smugly pressing my palm with his index finger. He won. "What's my name and what am I?" he asked with a big grin on his face "Emmey and your my big brother" I said sighing while everyone laughed "very good 'little sister" Jasper said "wait, we need nicknanmes for all of you" Emmett said "Eddy, Jazzy, Ali, Rosey and Bells" Emmett said laughing "that wasn't part of the deal!!!" I screamed "do you want a rematch?" he asked placing his elbow on the table "no" I said, everyone laughed. 

I need ideas