The Baby Project

The Baby Project

Author: Bry_awesome

Genre(s): Teen Fiction, humor

Summary:"Oh my God!" I shouted in disgusts as the parents wheeled in the strollers.

"I know they're so cute, aren't they Amy!" Cassandra screamed as she jumped up and down and made googly eyes at each child.

"Is that why you're excited?! It's alive! This freaking project is suppose to be me taking care sack of flour!" I cringed as one of the babies threw up a white liquid that spilled all over its clothes. 

"This isn't sanitary!" I gagged. 

"Stop overreacting!" Cassandra cooed as she pinched one of their cheeks.  

"You did the same thing at their ages!" 

"As a matter of fact I came out with my pinkies up and, and I was the neatest child alive. Never wet myself once." I joked. 

Cassandra was too absorbed in the children to even notice my comeback.

"Oh and two more things class!" Mrs. Anderson exclaimed. She seemed just as excited as Cassy, even though she wouldn't to take care of those things. 

"Partners are assigned already and you have to take care of the child for a month! It was just two weeks but we decided to give it a shot!" 

I didn't have time to react, until one of the live babies through a toy as my head, and I had to give it the stink eye.

It only giggled in response. 

XXX

In 2024 life isn't that much different as everyone thought it would be. 

Still no flying cars or robots maids that make you any food that you want- it's a bummer really. 

But the education has changed quite a bit, you see. Childcare is a required class and things get interesting when human parent  donors allow students to take care of their children for a month.

The babies are alive! 

Now when Cassandra gets assigned to do this project not with one but two other boys, she has to juggle work, school, relationships and manage to keep another leaving thing alive. 

How can a senior handle that and manage to still look alive at the same time?

My Review: 

It's one of my new stories and I just wanted to share it! I think that it will be very interesting and that most people would like it! 

NO SCORE/5 I don't like to rate me own books.