Everlasting Life

Everlasting Life

Author: AlyssaVienesseTan

Genre(S): Action, Vampire 

Summary: "You don't know what you've started," Avellana snarled, holding the man in a tight grip. "Or do you know what you've done?"

"Oh, I know what I've started, girl." The man smirked, grabbing the stone out of his pocket. The stone was beautiful, it reflected the light, turning the stone into different shades of blue. He threw the stone in a valley of depths with a victorious smirk on his face. "I've started a war." *** Trouble is rising in the Potestatem Clan: deaths are pursued, sides are taken, quests are received, and a war will ensue. Avellana Rivers isn't ready for the problems that will be coming her way; she never thought that life as the clan leader would be so difficult. Now, a missing item must be returned to its rightful place, a vampire will rise from its sleep, and a mystery needs to be solved. Will Avellana Rivers discover the clues and secrets coming her way? Or will she fail? *** This is not edited yet. And the cover is done by: @InyaSomolderholder so a big shout out to her :) UPDATE 4/7/14 : This is being edited by me. The plot is still the same, and the characters, but I'm just adding a few things here and there. So, if you spotted any added chapters, It's only because I split a chapter to two to slow down the pace. Anyways, this is All Rights Reserved. Don't steal anything from this story, got it?

My Review: I was asked to critique this book and I am not lieing when I say this: IT IS FLAWLESS!

5/5