Cat Ears

Zen looked at himself in the mirror and groaned, he hated that he was about to do this but he couldn't help it. If they helped him in gaining Jumin affection then he'd wear them to no expense, it was just embarrassing to think his life had come to this.

He placed the handmade fluffy white cat ears upon his head and looked again, he did look cute, or at least he thought so but at the same time, he felt sniffly and sick to his stomach in excitement and dread.

He held the cat ears in his hands and picked up his keys, phone, and a bag full of what Zen called his "fun things". Zen wanted something to happen whether it was planned or not.

He gulped hard and took one last look at the apartment, this was it, he had no clue what was planned that evening but he couldn't wait. He shut the door and entered the taxi quickly stuffing the ears into his pocket.

"Where to?" The man from the driver's seat asked in a deep gruff voice through the partition. Zen looked at him confused, Jumin hadn't said where he would see him. Zen thought hard but decided that surely Jumin had meant to meet at his penthouse. Zen told the driver the address and sat nervously waiting in the back seat.

When they reached the penthouse they were greeted with two big iron gates and a speaker that asked what their business was with Mr. Han the Director. Zen sniggered amused by the way everyone was so formal with Jumin. Zen leaned over the front seats to speak.

"It's Zen, tell the trust fund kid that I mean no harm. I just wanna chat" and with that Zen repositioned himself in the seat as the gates opened in front of the car.  The man drove up to the building and stopped, zen thanked and paid him before exiting the car with his bag and stood in front of the door nervously. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes before walking through the double doors over to the elevator.

The elevator took forever according to Zen himself but in reality, it was just a few minutes of silence and nerves as the lifts music droned on in the background. Zen wondered for the 100th time this hour if he was doing the right thing. His head told him to escape whilst his heart and dick told him to venture forward and do whatever to get into Jumin's pants.

The lift dinged to a stop and the doors slid open. Zen was immediately greeted by two security guards who stared at him cautiously. "I've come to see J-Jumin... I mean Mr. Han" Zen shuttered a little nervous with the quiet tension.

The one guard nodded and opened the door for Zen to enter. "Mr. Han said we would be expecting you, he apologizes but he got caught up with something, he will be here when he can. So please make yourself at home and call us using that button over there if you need anything" the guard said as Zen looked across the room in awe.

Zen coughed and broke the trance he was in to thank the guard who nodded and left the room. Zen suddenly felt aware he was alone in Jumin's apartment. He began to think of every dirty thing that could or could have happened in the very room he was stood in.

Zen rolled his eyes as he felt his front half begin to swell. Zen bit his lip and looked around the empty room before unzipping his pants and grabbing his clothed penis; hard. "Ummm..." Zen moaned his voice constricted in his throat as he moved his hand up and down slowly. "Stupid trust fund kid, making me wait" he moaned as he thrust his hand up and down.

Zen's moans got louder and his hand got faster and soon Zen was at his limit. He wanted and needed Jumin or something inside of him right now but suddenly a thought passed over him. What if there security cameras on him right now, what if the guards outside the door could hear him. He would never live it down if they could or if anyone saw how he acted when Jumin wasn't around.

Still, hard Zen pulled himself together and shuddered at the thought of someone watching him jack off. It was a pleasant but also a disturbing thought especially if he had no idea who it was who could be watching it. He waddled over to the cough uncomfortable because of the hard thing between his legs. He mentally facepalmed himself for being so stupid.

He sat back on the cough and switched on the tv. The Tv station caught Zen with surprise a loud female moan escaped loudly out of the speakers and he struggled to grab the remote and turn it right down. Zen stared at disbelief; the screen in front of him playing a scene of a two men and a woman having sex in the worst way possible. Zen couldn't believe that this was Jumins Tv that anyone could turn on at anytime and it would play porn to them.

He watched silently confused and ecstatic that he had found something to tease Jumin about the next time on chat. He felt his pants tighten around his hard-on again and grimaced at the thought. No, he couldn't touch himself or pleasure himself he would wait for Jumin after all he came here because Jumin told him to. 

Zen rubbed his temples with his thumbs and forefingers trying to rub away the headache that had began to form from all the over thinking he'd done today when his phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out and noticed he had a message. He clicked it and was stunned Jumin had messaged him a picture and a text that said 'on my way home now. Be a good boy'.

Zen wasn't the type to have a reward fetish but somehow he liked receiving praise from Jumin and a shiver of delight sped down his spine. Zen laughed at himself and clicked the picture expecting anything but what he received.

On his phone screen as clear as day was a dick pic, yes the famous and highly respected business director of C&R had just send Zen a dick pic and for once this wasn't one of his blurry pictures much to Zens disgust. He rolled his eyes pretending that he didn't want it whilst inside he was begging for it and wanted Jumin to be here now.

Zen grinned, he too could tease. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock from his boxers moaning at the release of pressure.  He grabbed his cock and pumped it softly so it stood to attention, he flicked his phone on and click the camera. "There we go Mr. Han" Zen laughed as he sent the picture and a quick message to Jumin. 'Can't wait, hurry up' he replied and giggled at what Jumin's mind would be thinking right now.

He didn't have to wait long before another text was sent a long with a video. 'Good boy but behave, daddy's almost home. If you not good I'll have to punish you'