↠ 15 ↞

"Jinyoung!" Angie ran after him.

"Angie!" Jackson ran after her.

"You're not going alone." Angie breathed.

"And I'm having Angie be out here at this time of night." Jackson took her hand. 

Angie sucked her teeth ans shook her head. Jackson squeezed her hand. Angie gave him an innocent smile. 

They walked keeping a sharp eye out for Christy. Jinyoung stopped and looked towards the park. There was a group people surrounding someone. 

"Could..." Angie's voice was small but heard but Jinyoung and Jackson. 

"Don't know, but I'm about find out." Jinyoung walked over. "Excuse me." Jinyoung made his way to center. 

He saw Christy on the floor crying. He clinched his jaw shut. He kneel down to her. 

"Are you hurt." Jinyoung scanned her body. 

Christy sniffed. Jinyoung stood and looked at the group of people. Some girls and guys. 

"Which one of you hurt her?" He asked. 

Christy stood and grabbed his arm. 

"It's fine." Christy's voice was faint. 

"It's not." Jinyoung looked at her. "Now I'm not going to ask again." 

"This fool." Someone laughed. 

That's all it took for Jinyoung to snap. He throw his fist hitting the guy in the face. The guy went to hit back but Jinyoung dodged it, throwing a punch to his stomach. Another guy punched Jinyoung and that's when Jackson jumped in. The girls decided to help the guys so Angie stepped in pulling some girls by their hair. Angie bashed their heads together. She saw a girl trying to jump on Jackson but pulled her off doing so she ripped some of the girls hair out. 

"Ouch." Angie laughed. "Guess it wasn't real." 

"You bitch." She shouted. 

She went to jump on Angie but Angie moved and the girl face planted onto the ground. Angie walked to Chirsty. Jackson and Jinyoung were kicking ass. Two girls walked up to Angie and Christy. It was the girl that Angie had bashed their heads together. Angie pressed her lips together. They ran to attack but Chirsty and Angie were faster than that. Angie spun around the girl and pulled her hair slinging the girl to the ground. Christy moved tripping the girl. 

"I don't like violence." Christy sighed. 

Everyone stilled as a gunshot went off. Christy looked at Jinyoung and Angie looked at Jackson. Jinyoung backed away holding his hands up. 

"I didn't mean to." Someone cried. "I wanted to shoot the Asian." 

Jinyoung looked at Chirsty. They didn't even need to talk to know what each other was saying. Christy looked at Angie and Jackson. They all knew what each other were saying without any words. 

All four of them took off running. Gun shots went off but no one was hit. They reached the house and Jinyoung hugged Christy. 

"Don't ever leave the house without anyone by your side." He sniffed. 

"Are you hurt?" She asked. 

"No." He laughed. "Being an idol we all had to take self defense class." 

"Let's all go in and relax." Angie nodded. "I'm going to take a hot shower." 

"I'll join you." Jackson slapped her ass making her jump and squeal. 

They all walked in. Kiara and Leslie stood. 

"Are you guys okay?" They both said. 

"Yes." Angie shouted as she ran upstairs, Jackson chasing her. 

Christy and Jinyoung didn't say a word they both walked in and went to their rooms. Christy closed her door and sighed. She opened her door to see Jinyoung ready to knock on her door. Jinyoung walked to her resting his head on her shoulder. 

"I'm sorry." Christy mumbled. 

Jinyoung looked at her. His eyes searching hers. Christy leaned in and kissed him. 

"But thanks." She smiled. 

Jinyoung leaned and kissed her. He deepened the kiss pulling her closer to him. Without breaking the kiss he closed the door, picked her up and carried her to the bed. He smiled into the kiss. 

"Not yet, Cherie." He kissed her nose. 

"You're a tease." Christy smiled. "But it's best if we wait." 

He smiled and nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. 

-*-*-*- 

Leslie went into her room to see BamBam laying in the center of her bed shirtless. Leslie raised her eyebrows. 

"What are you doing?" Leslie asked. 

"Nothing, but I wish I was doing you." BamBam sat up smirked. 

"Oh really?" Leslie gave him an amused face. 

She bit her bottom lip and crawling into her bed. Her face inches away from BamBam's. Her eyes locked with his. 

"Yes, really." He whispered. 

~*~*~*~   

Quote: If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way