↠ 19 ↞

"Sarah!" Angie rushed into the house. "Where is Sarah?" 

"In her room." Kiara sighed. "She won't even let Mark in." 

"Actually." Jaebum walked down. "Being a bias wrecker comes in handy." 

Mark stood from the couch. He seemed anger. Jaebum looked at him. 

"She's fine, she's questioning hers and Mark's relationship." Jaebum sighed. 

"What? Why?" Mark asked. 

"Don't know, but give her time." Jaebum sighed. "I'll bring her something to eat." 

"This is fucked up." Mark walked up stairs. 

Jaebum grabbed his arm. 

"You might make it worse." Jaebum mumbled. 

"I didn't do anything wrong..." Mark pressed his lips together. "Did she mention anything about my ex?" 

"She told me not to say anything." Jaebum sighed. 

-*-*-*- 

Everyone went to their room. Mark was able to get into Sarah's room. Christy had a towel wrapped around her. She quickly went into her room. Jinyoung was sitting on her bed shirtless. He startled Christy making her drop the towel exposing her body. Jinyoung's eyes widened. A smirk came across his face. 

"You can't keep doing that." Christy went to pick up the towel but Jinyoung grabbed her wrist. 

"I've been trying to push off my temptations but..." His eyes scanned Christy's damp body. "I need you." 

He walked towards Christy causing her to back up into the wall. He hands on her waist. Christy's body shivered. 

"Jinyoung." Her voice was whisper like. 

"Cherie." He whispered against her lips. 

Christy ran her hands down his chest. She's been waiting long enough. She smirked and pushed back a little backing him up. She back him into the bed. He sat down and she squatted between his legs. She undid his pants. He laid back as pulled his pants and boxers off. Christy wrapped her hands around his length. She was surprised at his size. He was average size. 

"Why do you look amused?" He asked. 

"Nothing." She smiled kissing his tip. 

"Don't tease, Cherie." Jinyoung's voice went unsettled. 

Christy smiled up at him. She took him into her mouth. He moaned her name laying back. She smiled sucking hard. 

"Cherie." Jinyoung grabbed her by her shoulders. 

He tossed her on the bed spreading her legs. She kissed her inner thigh. He ran his finger over her sex. She gasped biting her lips. His thumb teased her clitoris. She let out a light squealed as his tongue teased her. He slid two fingers in making her body jolt. He kissed a trail up her body leaving a few love bites. His lips molding with hers. She moaned as his fingers began to move. 

"Someones ready already." He kissed her neck. 

He position himself with her. Jinyoung kissed her deeply as he pushed into her going deep inside. Christy ran her hands down his back only to have Jinyoung grab her wrists and pinned her hands above her head. His thrusts became harder and faster. His kisses became rough. Christy wanted to touch him badly but he had a good hold on her wrist. He pulled out using one hand flipping her over. He grabbed her by the waist thrusting in. Christy bit down on the pillow to keep from squealing. It felt deeper this way. He leaned thrusting faster, harder. He wrapped his arms around her holding her tight. Their breathing was heavy, but in rhythm with each other. 

"Jinyoung." Christy breathed. 

"Not yet baby." He flipped her over. "I wanna look at you as you cum." 

He wrapped her legs around himself thrusting deeply. Christy moaned gripping the bed sheets. She felt the pleasure build up. She arched her back, biting her lip. Her body shuttered as she climaxed before him. Jinyoung's pace picked up. He wrapped himself around Christy. His breathing a was a lot heavier than her. Christy ran his fingers through his hair. He took one last thrust then stilled. 

- Morning - 

Christy woke up to Jinyoung not by her side. She felt her heart drop. After last night she'd thought he'd stay. She grabbed some night clothes putting them on. She grabbed stuff for the shower and opened her door. The girls were all standing outside her room door. 

"Long night last night?" Leslie asked. 

"I didn't get much sleep...it was noisy." Sarah commented. 

"Sounded like you got it good." Kiara smirked. 

"Did he dick you down good?" Angie whispered. 

Christy covered her mouth. 

"Y'all heard...." Christy didn't finish. "I'm gonna go shower, I have work." 

"We're not finish here." Sarah added. 

"So when are you and Mark gonna..." Sarah slapped Kiara in the arm stopping her from finishing her sentence. "Ouch." 

"That's something I don't wanna talk about, when it happens...it happens." Sarah shrugged her shoulder.  

"Stop lying, you know you want that Tuan dick." Angie smirked. 

"I'm done here." Sarah walked away. 

-*-*-*- 

Christy walked into her room to put her stuff up and grab her car keys and purse. She saw a note on the bed. She picked it up. 

Sorry I wasn't here when you woke up. The boys and I had a meeting. You looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you. See you when I get back. 

xx Jinyoung 

"A meeting?" Christy frowned. 

~*~*~*~ 

Quote: Open your heart, someone will come. Someone will come for you, but first you have to open your heart.