2. I love you too!

Dan's POV

As we pull away our hands intertwine, and I smile as I look into his lovely brown eyes. As he smiles as well,it made my heart flutter. And I can't take this smile off my face. I'm just so happy. "Dan..." Mark begins by saying. "I love you...like a lot." he says while his cheeks turn a little red, and I feel my cheeks burn. "I-i, I love you too! I really do." (hey that rhymed) We pull into a tight hug once again. We pull back and I stroke his dark, soft hair, and he smiles. Our hands still intertwined, and I shiver from the tingles going up and down my spine. He looks to me as we're walking. "You cold?" "Oh no, I just get tingles sometimes for some reason. I'm okay." I say with a slight smile. Our hands separate when we get in my Ferrari. I look to Mark and say "Hey Mark?" he looks to me "Yeah?" as he's putting on his seatbelt and I put on mine. "What do you wanna do? Hang out somewhere,go to my place, or??" I put the key in the ignition, and the engine starts. Our hands intertwine as they are woven together. Mark says "Oh, I don't know. Maybe go to your place?" he says with a smile, and I smile as well.
20 minutes later

We finally arrived at my house. I take the keys out of ignition and put them in my pocket. we get out and I make sure the car doors are locked and we head in. When we go into the front door, I see Mark look around a bit with an amazed look on his face. "Wow, pretty cool, and big place you got here!" I chuckle and say "Thanks." I say with a smile and sit on the couch. "Make yourself at home." I say turning to him. He says "Okay. I'll make some coffee." "Alright. But I'll do that. You're the guest so its polite to serve the guests, when the guests shouldn't serve the owner of the house." I say standing up. "Dan," Mark begins saying "We've known each other for 8 months. I think I can serve my own coffee." He says laughing and I laugh as well. "Oh, alright.." I say sitting back down going on my phone, checking Instagram and Twitter. About 10 or 15 minutes later Mark finishes making his coffee, and gives me my favourite tea. English breakfast, and I smile. "Thanks! how did you know this was my favourite?" I say sipping it, then placing it gently on the coffee table. "Well, I may or may not always watch your videos...and I also may or may not saw your reading your comments video when you said it was English breakfast sooo..." he says looking down, a red colour coating his cheeks sipping his coffee loudly, and I laugh. He scoots closer to me and puts his arm around me. I smile but also my cheeks burn a bit. I lean my head against his which was leaning on my shoulder, and plant a small kiss on his soft hair. He looks up at me with the most adorable and innocent look, and gives me a passionate kiss on the lips and pulls away. Then I blush hard, and hide my face. He lifts my head up a bit with his finger and says "Don't hide your face, its beautiful, and you're adorable when you blush." with a giggle. I lean in and cuddle him and don't let go while saying "You are now my new cuddle buddy." and he chuckles. "Okay. Wanna watch TV love?" The way he said love made my face turn more red. "Sure, if there's anything on that is." I reach for the remote and turn on the TV. there's nothing on so turn off the TV. "Ugh, I'm bored.." Mark says. "Same. there's nothing to do." We sat there trying to figure out what on earth to do for about 3 minutes. Then Mark scoots over closer to me and digs his head in the crook of my collarbone, and I smile. I pull him closer and lean my head on his.

A/N

I know this is so cringey but FitE mE