I Need To Watch A Movie To Understand?

"Naruto, Menma, good luck boys."

In the next instant my eyes became clouded and all I could see was a dark grey room. Next to me stood Naruto. We looked at eachother slowly and then faced forward. Instantly the room changed, becoming more visible and sharp. We began to walk forward before I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and I fell to my knees. Naruto had a similar pain and also fell. I looked up and realized we walked into.....our mindscape? Inside of a smelly, wet, sewer was a large room and half was cut off by large metal bars. Inside sat two demon foxes, one a gentle orange and the other a dark red.

They mirrored each other's movements and then opened their mouths. "WELCOME NARUTO, MENMA, WE HAVE BEEN WAITING." the Kurama's howled. I'm surprised they spoke in unison then I realized they were half of a full being.  "WE, THE KYUBBI, WILL MERGE INTO ONE BEING. BUT WE CAN ONLY MERGE ONCE YOU AND NARUTO ARE FINALLY IN SYNC. THIS IS YOUR TRAIL. ONCE THIS GATE OPENS THE LANDSCAPE WILL CHANGE AND YOU'LL BE SENT INTO A WORLD WHERE YOU WILL FIGHT EACH OTHER. USE ALL YOUR MIGHT AND POWER. THEN YOU TWO WILL SYNC CHAKRA AND WILLS, FINALLY YOU BOTH WILL BE REWARDED THE FULL EXTENT OF TAILED BEAST MODE!"

Howling filled the room and Naruto's spun to face me. His eyes looked full of hope and strength, a toothy grin spread across my face and I looked down at my feet. We have to defeat the Akutsuki, save our world from whatever they planned on doing. Naruto's arm moved and he held out a fist toward me. This idiot is really up for this challenge. I slowly raised my fist to meet his, bumping our fists and a warm feeling overcame me. The cages seal began to spiral open and the gates flew open. Both Kurama stood next to each other and the room around me began to glow. My body felt heavy... really.. heavy. Oh no... I'm falling asl----.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Well it's about damn time."

My eyes stop open and my body regained feeling... where the hell am I? My vision was fuzzy and my head was killing. I sat up and looked around to see a destroyed Konoha. Rubble surrounded me and I stood on lake. After looking around a figure stood before me...... who is that. Rage began to fill me. Clouding everything I saw and gave me this sort of tunnel vision. The figure had my face, my hair, my body.... he must be some evil clone. "Kit, you must kill that thing. It's an evil version of you." The Kyubbi spoke softly with a slight growl. Instantly I felt something take me over, rage filled me. Demon energy entered my body and I accepted every ounce I could take. "I will kill this imposter."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

My head was killing me again. My anger went away for a split second as I realized what happened. That wasn't an evil clone, that wasn't an evil clone, I was an evil clone, THAT WAS NARUTO!

I felt my insides boil, I just fought my brother.... and lost. I thought I could control my emotions. Just fucking great......    I began raising my arm. The water around me meant I must still be in my mind scape. The ground was hard and I slowly picked myself up to my knees. My vision began to come back as well, this allowed me to check my surroundings. The gate is open, okay that part I remember. As I crawled to my feet and regain feeling; I felt a drawing force from inside the cage. As I got closer I started to hear a dropping sound. I began to walk into the cage, brushing past the cold metal bars that were covered in rust, I then shot myself out of the trance and followed the dripping noise into the deepest part of the cage. That's when I felt an extremely powerful aura. This pressure got heavier as I continued to get closer and closer to the dropping noise.