- 0.01 -

"Sweetie listen to me, the world is a cruel place. Some people focus on all the negative, they forget the good in life. Promise me, Jeon Jungkook , promise me to always look at the positive things in life first.
And
always
follow what your
H E A R T tells you.
Please all I want for you is to be as happy as you can be"

Those were the last words of Jeon Jungkooks mother, her death was not unexpected, they all knew this would happen.

Even Jungkook knew this would happen, but it was just...different
____________

"Get the fûck outta here, boy!"
The very drunk man yelled with hatred in his voice. Throwing the vodka bottle at him. This man was in fact Junkooks father, if you could call him that, yes biologically he is, but he sure doesn't act like it. Always drinking, smoking, and bringing those kind of ladies every night and kicking Jungkook out of his own home, just to shag some slut, who he can't even remember the name of. But it's not like he asked them at all.

And right now that was happening.

Jungkook always tried to have respect towards the old bastard, trying to be nice and do as he was told but everyday became more harder. But he was fine leaving the house every night because in his defense, the apartment smelled awful.

Even though he was faced with so many horrible things, he stayed positive and innocent. Which was a miracle because he has seen a lot of disgustingly bad stuff, his father for example.

"Why do you let him do this to you kid? You always let him boss you around, treating you like some kind of peasant!" Yoongi yelled through the phone. He was a close friend of Jungkook, has been best friends since kindergarten.

~~~Flash back~~~

"Why are you crying?" Little Jungkook asked.

"H-he took m-my l-lunch!!" The boy said continually crying.

"That's ok, we can share my lunch, mother always packs extra"  Jungkook said with a smile on his face, sitting down next to the boy.

"R-really?"

Instead of answering back, Jungkook gave him an extra sandwich. The boy quickly wiped his tears away and took the sandwich with delight.

From that point on they became best friends.

~~~End of flash back~~~

Although things have changed, More like they switched roles. Yoongi is no longer the crying baby, but Jungkook doesn't think so, he became taller, stronger and more popular within the school. And his good looks helps as well, he became the person who would always protect Jungkook from bullies and perverts or as he likes to call them "fucking jackasses who doesn't respect others" or " fuckers who doesn't know how to keep there body in control"

As you can tell he really doesn't like bullies or perverts or rapists etc..etc...etc. his own mother being a survivor of being raped by two men, this was when she was sixteen. That's how she became pregnant with Yoongi. She couldn't let Yoongi die before he was even born, she just couldn't even if he happened out of a terrible and traumatic incident. And so when he learned about this when he turned fifteen, he felt disgusted. Of course before he knew of this he thought those type of people were messed up, but learning of this made him more angry and frustrated at people like that. To be so selfish to the point where you hurt and abuse another human being, just for your own pleasure and traumatizing them and making them never the same again.

This was why, even though he could be an asshole sometimes, always helped others. Meaning he knows a lot of people who went through tough times and would help them with daily life activities. No one knows though, not from his school, just Jungkook and his mother.

"I don't have a choice Yoongi hyung. You know that, and besides I don't mind going out every night." Jungkook replies with a smile on his face. He had grabbed his keys and was walking towards Yoongis apartment.

"Are-are you waking to my place?? You better not be! Not at this late at night, you idiot!" Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"I'll be fine hyung! Honestly, you can be too protective sometimes, it's only ten thirty-" Jungkook said chuckling.

"No, no. Nope. I'm coming to you ok? I'll drive. Do you understand kid?" He says a little muffled, the sound of a door being shut and a car being started was made.

"-really I'll be fine, have some faith in-"

Before he could finish his sentence he heard someone's foot steps behind him. His heart quickened.

"Jungkook?? What's-"

"You should eat" Jungkook said, slightly looking back.

"I'm on my way"

-
How's the first chapter? Hope you like it! This was more focused on Yoongi and Jungkooks friendship, but don't worry! The next chapter will have Taehyung in it. And I'm so sorry I haven't posted this sooner! I'll try to update every week! Or twice a week maybe, have a wonderful day/noon/evening/night.