Dont you forget about me

'Dear Mr. Vernon, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it is we did wrong, but we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us. In the simplest terms, the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a fighter, a basket base, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question?
Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club.'

Claire had left to go get Bender out of the closet he was locked in. Brian had just finished writing the essay and was packing up his stuff while talking to Allison.

I had my jacket in my arms, getting ready to leave when Andy walked over to me.

"Here." Andy said as he put his blue jacket around my shoulders, smiling at me as he did so.

"Thanks." I said to him, blushing slightly.

"Let's get out of here." He said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the library.

Just as we made it into the hallway, Bender and Claire were making their way back as well. Allison and Brian were right behind us.

The six of us walked down the hallway together, finally leaving detention. My hand was intertwined with Andy's, his jacket still draped over my shoulders.

"See ya, Brian." Carl said, while sweeping the floor.

"Hey, Carl." Brian says.

"See you next Saturday!" Both Bender and I yell to Carl.

"You bet!" He said, with a little smirk on his face.

We walked out the front doors of the school and all go our separate ways. Andy and I go one direction, Bender and Claire together, Brian and Allison waiting on their rides.

I smile as Andy's arms snake around my waist, my arms going around his neck.

"I'll see you Monday?" I asked him, unsure of the answer.

"I can't wait." He said with a sweet smile on his face. He leaned down, resting his forehead against mine.

"Good." I said, glancing down at his lips. I looked back up at his eyes, seeing them focused on mine.

We leaned in until our lips gently crashed together. His lips were incredibly soft against mine. It was a short, sweet kiss. Both us were grinning like idiots as we pulled apart.

I watched him with a smile as he walked to his car and got in. I turned to see Bender doing the same thing with Claire. I knew my dad wouldn't be picking me up, I had to walk home.

I noticed Brian keep glancing over at Allison but still staying frozen in his spot. I just laughed to myself as I made my way over to him.

"Hey, Brian." I said quietly as I approached him.

"Yes?" He asked, tearing his gaze away from Allison.

"Go get her." I told him, nodding my head towards Allison.

He opened his mouth as if he was going to argue but one look from me and he quickly shut it. I just raised my eyebrows at him and he quickly turned and headed over to Allison.

I went back to stand in my spot and glanced back over at the two to see both of their faces a bright shade of pink. I started smiling when I seen Allison quickly kiss Brian.

They separated after a few seconds and Allison quickly left in her car while Brian was still frozen in his spot. The only thing snapping him out of his daze was his mom blowing the horn at him.

Both Bender and I turned to each other and made our way home in a comfortable silence. That's how we knew so much about each other's lives, we were neighbors.

------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright, sunny Monday morning as I made my way to the school doors. Andy was standing there, smiling when he saw me.

"Morning, sunshine." I said as I walked up to him, noticing how tired he looked.

"Goodmorning, Avery." He said, giving me a quick peck on the lips before grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers together.

As we walked into the school, it seemed like everyone turned to us with shocked expressions on their face, probably wondering how Avery Sheppard ended up with Andrew Clark.

I didn't care what anyone thought, I was just so thankful I was stuck in detention on Saturday.

------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this is the end of this book. Thank you guys so much for all of your support and love you've shown. It means so much to me. ❤️❤️