Everybody knows

Your POV~

~~~~

So, this is it- everybody is finally going to know about me and Sebastian...I mean- certain people knew already...like Violet.

*Flashback*

It was the morning after the 'Special night' with Sebastian.

Me and him had woken up and had started putting our clothes on, when Violet opened up my door and saw him standing there shirtless, and me- in just my underwear.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO (Y/N)?!?!"

Violet ran at him as fast as she could with a cheese-knife in her hand, but Sebastian grabbed her wrist, and wretched the knife out of her hand- throwing it across the room. I said " Sebastian let her go" to which he did. Violet just stood there with tears in her eyes and walked out of my room.

*End of Flashback*

Violet still hasnt talked to me since,- only to say "Good morning" and "What would you like to eat?" And it been two weeks.

But the other person who knows- doesnt really care...as long as it doesnt get in the way with Sebastian work.

*Another Flashback ugh*

We- We being me and sebastian- were outside of CIels office door, since Ciel is Sebastian's master, we had to ask for his blessing.

"(Y/N), are your ready?"

"Now or never right?"

Sebastian leaned down and kissed my cheek, then pushed open the doors. and of course- there was Ciel, drinking from a cup of tea, until he saw me and sebastian: Holding hands. and he plainly said.

"If your here to dicuss how you and sebastian are together- I already know. and I dont care, as long as it doesnt effect how Sebastian serves as my Butler."

I just kinda stood there, 'How the hell did he know?'

Ciel flipped up his eyepatch- it had a pink pentagram in it, and was sinister looking. Sebastian bowed and led me out into the hallway, closing the door.

" I probably should have mentioned, Ciel's a Demon too"

"Oh..." It honestly wasnt all that suprising that Ciel was a demon...I mean, i am engaged to one...

*End of Flashback* 

I was interupted from my thoughts by Sebastian opening the door, "(Y/N), everybody is waiting for us" "Okay, I'm ready" I walked out of the bedroom and Sebastian offered his arm to me, which i wrapped my own around his, I was wearing a *Whatever victorian era party dress you want* with light black eyeliner and black high-heels. My hair was lightly curled and pinned up, We finally got to the ballroom, and I heard lots of talking through the doors, and then silence, but could make out 

"Lady (Y/N),"

that was my que, so I opened the doors and walked out to the top of the ballroom stairs, there were alot  of people...all staring at me. •Well, duh! it is your Engagement Gala• 'Oh great, i've started talking to myself AGAIN!' "And her Fiance...Sebastian MIchealis" I saw sebastian walk next to me and take my hand, I think he could tell he was nervous...because I really dont like large crowds, but a GIANT engagment Gala is tradition. So Sebastisan spoke for me, "It really is a pleasure to see you all, thank you for coming tonight." he led me down the stairs to the middle of the ballroom, where music then started playing. "Are you okay (Y/N)? you look pale" "Yeah, I'm okay".

But I wasnt, two reasons:

1. I FUCKING HATE BIG CROWDS

2, When me and Sebastian were making our way to the ballroom- I heard all of the other people snide remarks about us..

"A Butler?"

"She could do so much better" and even a couple "Look at how timid she looks! he probably beats her."

I felt Sebastian hold me closer to him and looked at his smile. It immediatly calmed me down. But i saw a white-gloved- hand tap him on the shoulder. We both looked and saw: Lord Druid 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY, first chapter. i have anothother written up, but im gonna wait a day to upload that :D hope you guys like the story so far!!

please:

Follow

Comment

and Vote!! <3

~Blair