Chapter Six

----------------------------------------

Kath push Daniel enugh to seperate them from the kiss.

''I don't wanna hurt you Daniel. You're a nice guy but I don't love you.'' Sabi ni Kath, Daniel stare at her trying to proccess what she just said.

''K-kath, just give me a chance. I'm gonna make you love me, just give me the chance.'' Daniel beg but Kath just shook her head as tears continue fall from her eyes.

''Walang chance Daniel, masasayang lang. Ingrid likes you so much, its bette--''

''Fvck! Kath when will you stop talikng about Ingrid? This ain't about Ingrid this is about you! YOU!'' Daniel shouted, he's really hurt but he don't know how to describe that pain.

''This will never be about me Daniel... never.'' Kath said in a cold way.

''Kath?'' They both look at the person who called Kath, and it was Enrique.

''B-brad!'' Kath said and wiped her tears away.

''Uwi na tayo? Sumama ang pakiramdam ko ee..'' Pagdadahilan pa ni Kath. Tumango si Enrique at nilapitan si Kath.

''Sige Pare, una na kami.'' Paalam ni Enrique kay Daniel, pumunta na sila sa parking lot while Daniel is still standing there as he watch Kath's back walk's away.

''Mahal na mahal kita Kath, kahit sobrang sakit na..'' 

''I saw what happened Kath..'' Bigalang sabi ni Enrique kaya napatingin sa kanya si Kath. Nakatitig lang ito sa kanya, maya-maya lang ay umiiyak na naman ito.

''I never wan't to hurt him but no matter how hard I try I just keep on hurting him..'' Kath cried as Enrique listen to her.

''He really loves you Kath, why did you rejected him?''

''It's for the best, we can't be together, I have no feelings for him.'' Kath blankly said.

''You wouldn't cry right now if you don't have feeling for him.'' Enrique pointed out.

''I'm not crying because of him, I'm crying because of the thought that if Ingrid finds out about this I might lose her as my bestfriend.''

''If she really is your bestfriend she'll understand that you don't have the fault here because its Daniel who fall for you..''  Napatahimik nalang si Kath, napabuntong hininga naman si Enrique dahil nagmamatigas na naman ang kaibigan nya.

''Think about is Kath, you ain't gonna be like that forever.'' Enrique said and then bid goodbye to Kath.

Kath was still standing outside their house, she looks at the skies full of shiny stars.

''How can I get out of this mess?''

----------------------------------------------------

Days pass after the Prom, and Kath is back like nothing happened that night. She continue being a bridge for Ingrid and Daniel. But she don't talk to Daniel, not even a single glance.

''You may thought that I didn't notice it, but you changed.'' Jane said to Kath, but Kath just gave her a smile.. a fake smile she always had since that night. She thought that no one would notice it, but she was wrong 'cause Jane notices the sudden change of Kath.