Cute

About: Maehara thinks that Isogai's hair is really cute,then he starts to pay more attention to Isogai's face. He teases him once and kinda regrets it.

Maeharas P.0.V
I was walking to school with Isogai. We were talking a little bit untill I realized how his two anttenas were jumping a little when he walked. I started to cringe and think how cute it was.
''Hm? Maehara? Whats wrong?''
''N-nothing...pfft..'',I just couldn't stop looking at them now.
''Hiroto-something is wrong. Tell me.''
''Maybe later but now lets just hurry to school.''
I started running and I turned around to see Isogai start to run too...with his anttenas...omg I just want to touch them now...he had them even since childhood..omg those moves...so cute.

When we came to the classroom we were greated by Karmagi--I mean Karma and Nagisa. I realized that Karma was teasing Nagisa with nicknames and some other things. Nagisa is honestly really cute,I looked over at Isogai and payed attention on his face--no,all his features. Was he always cute and a little bit femminine? I just now noticed...woah. I just got a great idea. Lets see his reaction when he is teased. Oooh Maehara you genious!

After class ended me and Isogai were of course walking home together.
''Hey Isogai.''
''Yea?''
''Did you ever notice how your anttenas jump a little when you walk?''
''.......lets not talk about it......''
''Aww come on.''
''No.'',he pouted a little! Ooooooommmmgggg. This is the first time I see him pout!! Omg omg omg omg. Keep calm...
''Haha okay. Lemme do this then.'' ,I got closer to him and patted his head. Its soft...I looked at his face...it was bright red...shiny eyes...
I felt myself blush really badly...
As Isogai looked at me it just got even worse.
''Pfft--You're blushing!! Hahahahaha the great Maehara Hiroto is blushing!!''
''Huh!? Shut up,the Ikemen turns out to not be a actual Ikemen!! You're too cute for that!!''
''Me!? Nu-uh.''
''See!?''
And so on.
We were walking and ''arguing'' with each other so we didn't even notice that we passed our homes.

We got lost.

Hope you enjoyed. I didn't put much efford in it since I'm really tired. Its raining so I'm really sleepy and tired...so sorry if it was bad.
Cat out