•Notice #1•

•••

•••

Hi friends,

This is a very IMPORTANT NOTICE for those who have submitted their entries in the Week #1 Fervent Quote Contest.

Firstly, thank you so much for your beautiful entries. You guys are so not making this easy for me but I wasn't expecting it to be easy either. This is going to be a very tough competition.

Now, let's come to the point about ~ What this Notice is about?

I have checked that not all the participants have followed the 'How to Enter' steps.

I would request all of you to kindly do so. There isn't much to do, you just need to~

• Follow : Meridawrites mauragreenlife Karalica

• Comment your favourite ice cream flavour on~ Chapter - 'Rules & How to Enter'.

• Add this book to your Public Reading List. (Guys this is important if you don't wanna miss future updates but I'll still not make it compulsory but will be happy if you do so.)

•••

So, I have mentioned all the steps again. Please go through each one of them and see what you missed.

I'm gonna tag those who have submitted their entries but have missed to follow any of the above steps. (I know this is annoying but bear with me, I'm really trying to keep this contest well organised and unbiased.)

are_we_human IEscapist  strongstuff Lazybrew lovelessimperfection The_Scarlet_Writer

•••

But these steps are necessary and must to follow for those who are about to enter their submission in future. So, it's a kind request to every participant out there, Please follow these three crucial steps.

When you're done Or you already have followed all the steps, Comment ~Done in the comment box in this chapter.

Thanks for your cooperation, patience and support.

-Merida