Meeting the twins 👯

Sha'Nika and Sha'Nece Harrison the most popular twins in Atlanta Georgia. They go by the nicknames their parents gave them Nikki and Necii. Their mother, Ciara James Harrison died giving birth to them and their father, Johnny Harrison, was one of the top drug dealers in Atlanta and got shot in the head in the middle of a drug bust when they were only 10 years old.
So they had to go live with their grandmother, Alice James in downtown Atlanta, she had past a couple years after the twins had moved out and were on their own together.
Nikki was born first, only by three minutes, but she had a big head about it. The twins were 23 years old and stood at 5'8. They had pretty brown skin with big light brown eyes with big round asses. The were models and were modeling since they were 6 because their mom was a model until she passed away.
They had just moved in their own house. Their father had already had a house for them before he died but they couldn't get it until they were 18. Once they turned 18 their grandmother gave them the key and helped them moved in and told them, "to stay together and be there for each other no matter what happens", and they were doing just that.

❤️This isn't my first time but first time on here. What do you think?
BTW: Twins House in the picture.
Leave comments. Let me know everything.