Party Planning 🙄🎂

"Come on Necii hurry your ass up before we be late" yelled Nikki from her white rolls royce with gold rims. Nikki and Necii had the same car the only difference is that Necii has her name on her seats. Necii rushed out the house with some ripped dark blue fashion navo jeans that hugged her big fat ass and hips perfectly with an all white bodysuit that said princess on it in gold. Her shoes were some jordan retro 12 ovo whites. Nikki was wearing the same thing but had on some all white round platform pumps that had a gold strap on it.
          "Necii why do you have to be unclassy?" Nikki asked pulling out the gate of their house while pointing at Necii's shoes. "Sus just because I don't like wearing heels with each and every outfit doesn't mean I'm not classy just comfortable." They laughed and pulled into the nail salon. Keasha, the owner of Give It To Me Nail Salon, walked up to Nikki and Necii with glasses of champagne and told them to sit in there usually spot.
"So what are y'all going to wear?" Asked Keasha as she shaped Necii's nails. "Girl I don't even know but I know I'm not wearing no damn heels." Nikki cut her eye at Necii. Necii put on a fake smile and continued to talk to Keasha. "I'm just so ready and excited. We finally bout to be 24. Everyone has been posting bout it all on my Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat. This is truly going to be the party of the century. So Nikki who are you going to invite because you know you a thot and got all the hoes." Necii said laughing almost bout to fall out of her chair. "See there that's exactly what you get, bout to bust your ass. Anyway I'm not inviting nobody. I'm seeing what new faces and dicks Atlanta has for me." Nikki said with a serious look on her face. "Sooooo no Lil baby?" "No" "No Big Dee?" "Nope" "No Corey. No Dimples. No Rico." "No ma'am. Nahh. And hell no." Nikki rolled her eyes. Keasha looked at Necii at whispered "who's Rico?" "New dude. Joined the group bout a month ago." Keasha just shaked her head and continued on Necii's nails.
Once they were done they hugged Keasha and told her to come to the house later on tonight. The twins went to the Greenbriar Mall near their house in College Park. "I'm so excited sus. Just two more days until we're 24"