Prologue + Disclaimers

Byakuran: Konnichiwa~ Minna san please do not misunderstand. Sozoku chan here doesn't own KHR. KHR belongs to Akira Amano san. Now would you like a marshmallow?

Konnichiwa minna san I am the author A.k.a. Sozoku Nello I hope you all enjoy this story. Once more Akira Amano san owns KHR and I only own the plot.

//Cafe//
Sighing, this little cafe owner started to count the amount of money that they have earnt in the year. "1...2...3...4...5...60 thousand...haha for sure we will have to shut down sooner or later." Slumping onto the bench and looking out of the window he saw a man in a fedora reading the menu. "Oh a customer?" Was the thought in his head, so being a polite worker he opened the door, only to feel a gust of wind breeze, only knocking off the fedora from the guy's head.

"...Welcome." the owner said as he picked up the fedora. "I think you have travelled a journey, please come inside." Giving a bright smile.

Giving a little smirk the man takes his fedora and greets him with his home greeting. "Grazie...vongola." before the owner could saying anything his cheek had received a kiss.

"...EH!"
//End of Prologue//

Arigatou minna san for reading this prologue. Yes I know it is short but haha lets keep things simple for the first go aye? I hoped you can differentiate the two characters and I hoped you enjoyed this little prologue.

Colonello: Sozoku here has no claim over KHR. Make sure to read the following updates Kora!