Chapter 5: To The Cafe!

Hello my little buns and welcome to the 5th chapter, I hope you enjoy. Previously, Tsuna is abducted by Reborn and is faced to faced with his grandfather?

Reborn: This stupid author doesn't own KHR as KHR belongs to Amano Akira.

So harsh, I'm not that stupid...well let's continue.

//Continuing//

There standing faced to faced with a man a barely knew, however my heart felt as if guilt as tied a tonne to it dragging it to my stomache. "I'm sorry..." As I looked up I had a feeling that everyone was looking at me and I was right, "...Is something wrong?" I was honestly either confused or well guilt thrown. Suddenly I heard a loud laugh. I turned to see it was Reborn, "W-what's so funny?" I questioned while stuttering out of embarrassment. Wait why was I embarrassed?

"No, it's judge you rejected without an explanation. He is your legitimate grandfather." I stood there in silence for a good two minutes trying to process what he just said. Knowing that he doesn't lie much about any, I bowed and apologised for my rudeness. Damn you Reborn why couldn't you just tell me in the car? I thought to myself only to recieve a smack on the head. "Ow what was that for?"

He just looked at me with an unimpressed expression, "Don't forget, I can tell what you are thinking." I turned away just to cry to myself, how did I get involved with such a thing? Once more I recieved a smack to the head...ouch. It got me thinking, how am I the grandson of such a man. "We will explain after the-" Dino san was about to finsh when he was cut off by Nono? He hugged me...it felt warm, the warmth I never felt in my life...I guess I could get use to it.

"I heard you owned a cafe." He stated as he released me from the hug, nodding I saw him smile, "Alright if that's the case lets go there, and if you may can you show me a tour of your neighborhood?" I just nodded, he seemed kind and harmless. "Okay now off the cafe!" I take my words back...why were so many people with him?!

After arriving back at the cafe lets say I'm glad I have a lot of customers but...they are looked kinda scary. I honestly would never get involved woth people who look like them but they were an exception as they we well pretty bright people. "Sorry for the late food arriuval, I'm the only one."

Time flew and they slowly left. That was weird, my grandfather sat here then he just left. Of course I started to clean up the table and all then found a note and a box. This is something that I must give to you.
-Nono

A bit confused I opened a the box to see a ring...it looked pretty and all but I wasn't whether to take it or not. "Oye, put it on." Shocked I turned to still see Reborn here. I looked at him then looked at the ring, it was proven earlier I was his grandson especially since he somehow had a DNA test. But to accept...

//END//

Thank you all for reading and supporting, next chap will be Tsuna being exposed to the mafia world.

Tsuna: Sozoku kun doesn’t own KHR, he owns the plot. He is a very big fan of KHR.

Nicely said. Okay bye Sozo out~~