Chapter 4: Abduction

Hello and welcome my little buns to this chapter I hoped you all enjoyed my previous chapter. Previously: After seeing new faces Tsuna is knocked out by an unknown...or do we know him? Haha well I hope you all will enjoy this chapter so enjoy~~ Disclaimers! Almost forgot that.

Hibari: Hn. She doesn't own KHR...

Thanks Hiba chan.

//Continuing//

All I remembered was falling unconscious as someone knocked me out, my eyes slowly opened to see nothing, it was pitch black, I could feel my hands tied up behind my back and I couldn't move my legs...I'm in a car, but I can't see anything, I could only tell by the noise it was making.

Unsure if I should speak I asked, "Um...who are you?" I was pretty sure I heard him chuckle...is he gonna kill me? "Even you feel fear when there is darkness don't you? Don't worry I wasn't sent to kill you, I have other objectives." I didn't know if I could trust him or not as he is soneone I do not know...I suppose.  I could feel the car come to a stop and a hand touch my arm.

"Sit still, I'm going to untie you now." I could feel the rope on my aarm slowly loosen, and he also untied my legs, I didn't know why but I felt safe around him. Well that was until he took away the darkness. "R-reborn!"

"Yeah it's me." I hated him, his sharp gaze, his smirks and most of all his arrogant personality. "Why did you kidnap me?!" I guess at this point I want to thrash at him but decided it wasn't worth it until he pushed my button. "What? Didn't you feel safe around me when you were blind folded" 

I raised my hand to slap him, however unfortunately he caught it, so I decided to use my other hand but had the same result, "You." I didn't know why but I knew I hated him but I was fine being abducted...I didn't even mention a word of it. He then slowly pulled me, making me face him. "Look. This is what I wanted to show you." He said as he turned away. I followed his direction only to see an old man with a few others standing outside.

I recognized one of them, "...Dino nii san?" Dino smiled and walked up to my door. "Come on get out the car Tsuna." I got out the car and stood there, who were the other I didn't know of? I turned to look at Reborn as he was the one who brought  me here. "Um...Reborn, who are they?" As I questioned I was pretty sure I saw the old man giggle.

"I am Nono, your grandfather. I have come to see how you are doing." I guess I was surprised as well...I hid myself behind Reborn, my grandfather?! Someone who looks like he belongs in a royal family says I'm his grandson...sadly it's kind of disappointing as I don't belong there. So politely I bow, "I'm sorry I think you have the wrong person." Why do I feel as if I am being gawked at? So yes indeed everyone's eyes were on me. "Eh?"

//END//

Thank you all for reading and I hope you'll have enjoyed it. I know my chapters are short but it's much more organised. As I stated in the last chapter I am looking for characters, please provide for me by going to the previous chapter and commenting their profile in any one of them. I will select 4 and tag you lucky 4. I hoped you have all enjoyed little buns and look out for the next chapter. Sozo out~~

Dino: Haha Nello here doesn't own KHR, she owns this plot but thats it. Thanks for reading.