Chapter 1 - Where am I going

One year on from when I first met my Master, it was a Saturday morning, and he told me that we would be spending the day together as we normally did. But, this wasn't to be a normal day. After breakfast, he told me to go and lie on the bed, in my submissive position. I did so.

He entered the room from behind, and put a blindfold on, plunging me into darkness. I trusted him completely, and just went with it when he put a ball-gag in my mouth too, without saying a word. Next, he bound my ankles to the bedpost, and tied my hands behind my back. I was already wet, before he fucked me harder and faster than he had ever done before, so that we both came in a mater of moments. God, it felt good.

He then leaned down and whispered in my ear. 'Baby girl, we're going to try something new today. Will you do that for me?' I nodded, hesitantly. 'It might push some of your boundaries, but I will be right by your side the whole time, I promise. You know what to do if you need to stop'. I did - I knew the safe word. I trusted this man completely, and knew he would not harm me. 'We are going to go for a trip, so I will get you ready to go in the car.'

With that, he released my ankles from the bed and slipped my silk panties on. He then tied my ankles together, before joining them to my wrists, putting me in a strict hogtie. He knew that bondage was a real turn on for me, especially when it was strict. He slipped headphones on my ears, but they were playing white noise - I couldn't hear a thing! I calmed when his hands reached my skin, to pick me up. I sensed him carry me downstairs and out to the car, but was confused when he placed me on a flat, hard, but carpeted surface. A faint thump told me I was in the boot. I felt myself getting wet again; kidnapping had always been a secret fantasy of mine, and I felt so aroused by the fact that I had no idea where we were going.