Chapter 3 - Punishment begins

My Master and I had a comfortable day to day relationship in the house that we shared.  Yes, I was his submissive, but he knew I was also a person in my own right.  He respected and loved me, and I loved and trusted him totally.  We were soulmates.  Our sex life was great, and every now and again he would plan a special evening, where we would play out our fantasies.  I wasn't so much into sadomasochism, and loads of pain, but I loved bondage, and sensation play.  The tighter the better.  I loved the release of surrendering all control to him, and letting someone else be in charge.  I worked a high powered job, but the submission felt totally natural, and strangely freeing.  I had a feeling that today, strapped up and exposed as I was, was going to be one of the best experiences of our relationship so far.

My Master ran his hands all over my body, lightly slapping my ass and breasts as he did so.  It made me tingle and squirm in pleasure, making whatever I was strapped to sway.  His lips came down to my sex, sucking on my clit and swelling it.  I grew even wetter.  Suddenly, his lips pulled away, only to be replaced by intense vibrating - my headphones had prevented me from hearing it turn on.  I felt so arousingly helpless.  He finger fucked me until I was right on the edge of orgasm, keeping the vibrator on my clit the whole time.  I was shaking I was so desperate, but I remembered what he had said.  Given the position I was already in, I was not currently prepared to take any further risks.  Suddenly, I moaned, unable to hold it back.  I came, everywhere.  The vibrator stopped, and his fingers were quickly withdrawn.  Uh oh.  The headphones were pulled off my ears.  

'What did I say to you, slave?' he asked.  'I said no orgasms, and you forgot.  Well, your punishment will be to remember that command.  The only difference is, I am going to make it harder for you to do so.  To do that, I will need some help though.'  What?  Help?  What did he mean?  Tied up and blindfolded how I was, I wasn't really in a position to object, and I was so turned on I didn't want to use my safe-word - I was intrigued to see (or not see) what was going to happen.

I heard a door open, and several sets of footsteps come into the room.  My mind raced.  We had never discussed bringing others into our scenes, but...  How did he know?  Deep down, bondage and humiliation in public was one of my deepest desires.  I had always wanted to feel used and embarrassed by what he did to me, and I think the moment had come.  Whispering filled the room, male voices, but I couldn't quite work out what they were saying.  Fuck!

All of a sudden, there were fingers all over my body; my breasts were pinched and teased, my ass was squeezed and slapped, and both of my entrances filled with fingers, stretching and pumping.  It was sensory overload, and once again, I could feel myself getting very wet.  My Master whispered in my ear, pulling my nipple in a way that made me know it was him, 'Watch it, and don't forget that naughty sluts have to be punished.  This is only the beginning'.   I moaned in response to his words that were dripping with tease and seduction.  

I then heard my Master call out loud.  'I think that the little cunt is wet enough now.  It's time.'