Chapter 2 - Bound in position

We drove for what seemed like a very long time, until I finally felt Master's hands on my body once more. He lifted one of the headphones away from my ear to whisper 'We're here, baby. If you just go with it, and do what I command, I promise that one of your deepest fantasies will be fulfilled.' The headphone went back on, and the gag prevented me from questioning him.

What did he mean? I of course knew what my fantasies were, but I sure as hell didn't think that he did. He picked me up, and eventually placed me down on some kind of padded surface. He released me from my hogtie, although kept my ankles and wrists bound. He was sure keeping his promise in terms of the bondage levels - strict restraint was one of the biggest turn-on's for me. As the blood flowed back into my cramped legs my mind was racing.

The headphone was lifted again. 'Keep your mind open, little girl, you're going to enjoy this. Just remember; if you come without my permission, you won't like what happens to you then.' He squeezed and kissed my breasts, as the gag was still in my mouth. I nodded. His low, slightly gruff voice made me wet, just from the few words he had said. My Master then picked me up and, releasing my wrists and ankles, strapped me on to some kind of device. It was suspended, as I could feel it swaying, but it was not high, as I could feel my Masters legs against me as he strapped me down. My legs were tied to padded poles, in a spread-eagle position, leaving me exposed from behind. My panty-clad ass was up in the air, and my chest and stomach were lowered onto another padded part, but it was fairly thin, so that my breasts were hanging down each side of it. My arms, having been given a chance to relax, were once more bound behind my back, before my hands were lifted, forcing my head and shoulders up slightly. God, I was nervous. My Master then took my face in his hands, and gently removed the ball-gag. I moved my jaw, removing the feeling of the gag, but before I had a chance to speak, another one was placed in my mouth, this time a ring gag. My mouth was forced open, and Master kissed me through the gap, lacing his tongue with mine. A rope was attached to the back of the gag, raising my head yet further back, so that it was supported in the position that my arms had forced me into. I was bound so tight that I could not move, and I had never felt so exposed in my life.