chapter 14

"Olivia Louise James, you need to slow down, honey i promise you i am absolutely fine"

My dad never used my full name unless he was being absolutely serious and from the frown on his face i could tell that was the case. He had been out of hospital for a week now and i couldn't help but to fuss over him, he was still healing and i felt the need to make sure he was comfortable and had everything he needed. 

"Liv your dads right, your pushing yourself too hard. I'm sure if he needs you he'll give you a call"

I glared at Paul as he stood in the doorway of the living room, he did have a point though, i was exhausted. Between taking care of my dad and patrolling with the pack i barely got any sleep. I was still getting used to the fact that i could turn into a giant wolf thankfully Paul was by my side everyday to help me out. 

"Paul how about you take her out, dinner or a movie maybe. I promise i'll be fine, besides Jake's bringing Billy by to visit so i won't be alone"

Before i could protest Paul had made his way over to me and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder before walking upstairs to my bedroom. He threw me onto the bed and leaned over me, I couldn't help inhale his musky scent as he buried his face in my neck.

"Pack a bag, my folks are out of town so you are staying with me tonight and before you say no the guys are going to take turns watching over your dad so he'll be fine"

That brought a huge smile to my face, how thoughtful Paul was and how much he took care of me. Before he could pull away i grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him down on top of me, Now that i had him alone i had the urge to have him close. Everything about him was just so intoxicating. His mouth found mine again, this time with more urgency as his tongue twisted with mine. I reached for the hem of his shirt and began to pull it up and over his head.

"Are you sure you want to do this right now baby, Your dad is downstairs remember"

I could hear the humour in Paul's voice as he began to kiss down my neck, nipping and sucking and my skin. My body was screaming yes but my brain was alot more rational. I very hesitantly pushed Paul off with a groan causing him to laugh.

"Lets just go, the faster we get to your place, the faster i get you out of those clothes"

He looked slightly shocked at what i said but within seconds he had my duffel bag in one hand and me slung over his shoulder and was racing out the door.

"Dad we're leaving now, call me if you need me"

i shouted as Paul carried me out the front door and to his truck.

*Paul POV*

As soon as i had Liv in my bedroom i had her pressed against the wall, my lips attatched to her neck. Her soft breathy moans were like music to my ears, every part of me craved her and i wouldnt be satisfied until i had her moaning and writhing underneath me.

"Paul i need you"

she moaned in my ear, i happily obliged and carried her over to the bed. It took less than a minute to have her stripped naked and a few seconds to bury myself inside her.

"I love you Olivia"

i groaned as i thrust into her. With her increased stamina she was able to keep up with me and after the 5th or 6th round we were both completely satisfied and the sun had already set.

"I could definitely get used to this"

She giggled as she cuddled into my side. i had to agree with her there. Suddenly my stomach growled and as if on cue hers did the same.

"How about i order us a pizza?"

i chuckled as i rolled out of bed. She smiled and hugged the pillow against her naked body.

"mmm yes please baby, extra large pepperoni ooh and hot wings. oh and dont forget garlic bread"

i couldnt help the huge grin on my face.

"anything for you baby"

i quickly called to place our order and when i got back into my room i found Liv curled up fast asleep. She looked adorable with her face buried in my pillow, her long dark hair splayed out behind her. I slid in beside her being careful not to wake her up and she instinctively curled against me. It felt like no time at all before the doorbell rung and i was rushing to get our food. I quickly paid the delivery guy and took the food back to my room, Livs head shot up

"mmm i smell pizza and hot wings"

As we sat there eating i couldn't stop staring at my beautiful girlfriend who was wearing nothing but my sheets eating pizza. How did i get so lucky.