Demonic Royalty

//K, in this you the reader are a female demon. A wolf demon with the ears, tail, fangs, claws, beautiful wold eyes. (You pick the color.) And beautiful black wings. Im doing this for a friend that I haven't seen in a while.\\
(Y/n) - Your name.
(N/c) - Natural Color.
(Y/c/s) - Your color of skin
(E/c) - Eye color

You strode into General Hux's office with a satisfied smirk on your lips. Your kingdom and the First Order had just become allies.

"General Hux?" You voice was sweet, sickeningly sweet.

"Yes your highness?" Hux smirked at his datapad, not even bothering to look up at you.

"I am afraid I'll have to pull you away from your work, for the rest of the night." You walked behind his desk, your tail swaying along with your hips.

"And why is that?" His voice was slightly confused but he kept his smirk.

"Because I want some quality time with my favorite General." You pushed his datapad down on his desk spinning him around in his chair.

You leaned forward, resting your hand on the top right of his chair so you could lean forward. Inches away from his face, your lips so close to meeting his but you wouldn't give him the pleasure of a kiss. Not yet anyway.

"(Y/n) I don't have time for games. Im a General, I have work to do." Hux made a straight face, his voice being flat.

You puffed out your bottom lip, your tail lowering and your ears lowering to the sides of your head in disappointment.

"Please Armitage? I wont bother you for the next few daysssssss." Your voice was whiny.

Hux ran his gloved fingers up your jaw to your left ear. He scratched behind it earning a tail wag and your face lifting in approval.

"Hmm, if I get to play with your ears tail and wings... I suppose I could retire for the night." A smile graced his beautiful features.

Your tail began to wag erratically. You squealed and grabbed his hand pulling him up with your demon strength.

"Of course you can! Silly human, I wouldn't deny you that luxury." You smiled widely showing off your shard fangs. Your wings fluttered out in a quick movement, wrapping around the ginger man as you hugged him.

Hux was taken back by your childish reaction and your use of your wings when you hugged him.

"Fuck (Y/n), calm down." He chuckled kissing the top of your head, between your (N/c) ears.

"Roger, roger." You retracted from him, folding you wings behind your back.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him out of his office and basically dragged him down the hall to his room. He punched in his code and the doors slid open. He pulled you inside, shutting the door. You then pulled him to his couch sitting him down and got on his lap, straddling him happily.

"You are the most childish queen and demon I have ever met." Hux pulled his gloves off, tossing them away on the couch.

He slid his hands down your wings smiling softly.

"Spread please." His small request was met straight away.

You spread your wings out wide for him smiling. He ran his hands over your soft feathers. Your tail began to wag at the feeling, no one had ever touched you so gently before. Hux played with the feathers for a bit longer smiling to himself. You did have a place on your left wing where no feather's were.

No one could notice it unless they were as close as Armitage but when he found it he paused. He looked up into your eyes, his shining with confusion.

"What happend here?" He asked in a soft voice that almost hurt you.

"I wasn't always a queen. I was tortured for rebelling. The people that did so cut into my wing and ended up making it to where my feathers wouldn't grow back." You stated simply, the memories hurt but you wouldn't show anyone weakness.

"I have many more battle marks." You flicked your ears with that.

Hux's face fell blank and you wondered if you had done or said something wrong. You lifted your shirt revealing your black lace bra to him and your battle marks. He completely ignored your bra and ran the tips of his fingers over all the deep marks that didn't match the color of your soft (Y/c/s). Armitage brought his eyes up to your (E/c) eyes and smiled again, leaning forward and kissing the mark directly under your breasts.

You shivered from the action and flapped your wings lighty, messing up his fire colored hair. Hux chuckled as you ran your fingers through his hair, your tail wagging and your ears flicking happily. He reached behind you and gently grabbed ahold of your tail, stroking it softly. You yelped from the action as it startled you. People and demon's have touched your tail but not as softly as Armitage was in this moment.

"Did I hurt you?" Hux looked into your eyes looking for pain.

"No, no. I just wasn't expecting that." You smiled reassuringly at him.

The General of the First Order was known to be the most ruthless human in the Galaxy. Yet he was being so sweet and gentle with you, you felt like an empress in his hands. Armitage stroked your tail playing with your fur.

"Your tail is extremely soft (Y/n)." Hux retracted his hands from your tail, resting them on your hips.

"I use about three products on it, my ears and my hair." You dropped your shirt leaning closer to his face.

You kissed his nose smirking at the soft blush beginning to spread on his pale cheeks. Hux connected his lips with yours, both of your soft lips moving together in a passionate kiss. Hux pulled away snaking his hands up your body, into your hair and played with it.

"I think I'm catching feelings..." You whispered, barely audible.

"I think I am as well." Hux met your eyes, his softening into a loving look.

You smiled widely, kissing him again, your wings fluttering and your tail wagging.

§ AYEEEE DID ANYONE CATCH THE EDEN - SEX QUOTE!? §