Pregnant pleasures

I'll sit and watch your car burn with the fire that you started in me, But you never came back to ask it out. Go ahead and watch my heart burn with the fire that you started in me. But I'll never let you back to put it out.
~ 💎I went more aesthetic with this one, working hard on your requests cookies I apologize for the wait. 💎~
💐 No warnings in this one, just fluffy nonsense. 💐

You watch the snow fall around you on Star Killer's life levels. You close your (E/c) eyes as you listen to the silence around you, it all feels so natural. The way the your (f/c) cloak moves with the flow of your arms as you tilt your head up feeling the soft cold snow fall onto your skin. You smile opening your eyes as you sit down on the ground, it's so calm and peaceful. Your eyes scan your surroundings taking it all in and memorizing it all.

You hear snow being compressed as someone approaches you, slowly and carefully as to not disturb you. You rise and brush your cloak off turning to the intruder of your peaceful moment still smiling. It was Hux, your husband of two years, he was smiling as well as he came so close to you that his body heat made you realize how cold you actually were. Your arms wrapped around his midsection squeezing him tightly, he wrapped his long arms around you and shivered. Your cold fingers grip tightly to his great coat feeling the almost rough textur of the material.

"You're frozen (Y/n), my love come inside. You will surely be sick if you don't return soon." Hux spoke softly as his hands rubbed up and down the curvature of your back.

"Not yet Armitage, I want you to experience this with me." Your voice was quiet but captivating and manipulative.

The general kisses the top of your head, his lips melt some of the light snowflakes in your hair. You release him and step behind him grasping his wrists, you raise his hands enough to wrap your arms around his waist. You put your forehead on his back and close your eyes listening to the sounds around you. Hux closes his eyes listening to the silence around you both letting out a deep sigh at the peaceful moment.

You release him and take a tender step back watching him turn to you with a raised eyebrow. You smile and grasp his hands bringing them up to your face, you leave light sweet kisses on all of his knuckles before placing one of his large hands on your small stomach. He looks down to it before looking up to your eyes again, a bright white smile appearing on his normally blank face.

"We have succeeded." You smile brightly looking into his eyes.

He doesn't say a word, he reaches down gently picking you up bridal style and carrying you back into the compound. Once in your shared room he sits you on the bed and kisses you gently but meaningfully. as your lips part he steps back removing his coat and jacket, next his soft undershirt is removed along with his brisk pants and boots. He lays down on the bed cautiously as you remove your cloak along with your boots laying down as well and cuddle up to him.

"I'll keep you both safe my love, I swear it on my life." His whispers as he wraps his arms around your small form, you drift off to sleep calmly as he follows slowly.