BONUS

The beside clock flashed 9:03am.
Hoseok was still curled up in a ball next to me with his phone in his hand.
I traced his features as I ran my fingers through his soft cotton candy like hair.
How lucky I am.
I left my legs dangling off the bed for awhile, letting my toes experience the gentle tingle of coldness from the touch of the smooth wooden floor.
Grabbing a shirt from the floor, I made my way to our kitchen.
Our. I chuckled to myself.
How lucky I am.
The sound of me ripping a pack of instant noodles must have stirred Hoseok awake, because there he was back hugging me as he kissed my crown.
It felt nice.
It felt different.
It felt... I don't know.
I'm not a jealous type, you can trust me on that, but recently Hoseok has been acting a bit distant.
I brush that thought off. I'm over reacting.
The pinging of a phone went off in this silent household. It bounced off walls increasing it's volume.
It's Hoseok's phone again.
So many calls.
So so many.
I see his smile as he run off to get it before descending in our room. I get a chill from the sudden lack of touch, though I should be used to it now. Completely disregarded.
I sigh as I grabbed a pair of wooden chopsticks and sat down around the dining table. Without Hoseok. He was too busy talking to his new friend.
Jungkook was his name, I think.
How.
Lucky.
I.
Am.

hey guys, it's yoonseokisloaf and just saying this is a crap bonus I made in 5 minutes but I just felt like it. I'd like to thank everyone who bothered to check out my stories and it doesn't seem like I care but I really do!! I love you guys!!!!💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💗💓💗