Imagine 11 (Ice Skating) Justin Bieber

*Your P.O.V*

I just love December, where we are it's snowy and beautiful. They have a park,small lake and a mall with an ice skating rink. And Justin,my husband,is coming home tomorrow.Yay. Right now I'm just sitting on the couch with our daughter watching "Frosty the Snowman",cuddled up in a soft warm blanket. When I started dozing off I heard my phone go off, I looked at the caller I.D. It was Justin.

*PHONE CONVO*

Me: Hey Justy (in my best Selena voice)

Justin: ummm I think I dialed the wrong number, bye.

Me: no! It's me (yn).

Justin:oh hey! I miss yall soo much!! I can't wait to see y'all!

Me: we miss you too,and me nether. What time will you get here?

Justin: umm about maybe, 2:40.

Me: ohh cool!

Justin: yea, hey I gotta go ok. I love you tell (your childs name y/c/n) I love and miss her.

Me: ok love you too.bye

Justin:bye

*END OF PHONE CONVO*

I hung up the phone and looked down at (y/c/n) and seen she was asleep,she only 5 years-old. I put my phone down on the coffee table,and slowly took off the blanket and a cold wind hit me. I carefully picked up (y/c/n) and walked to her room. Once I got to her room I laid her down on the bed and put her blankets over her. I kissed her forehead gently,and walked out. I turned off the tv and grabbed my phone and went to bed.

€€€€ 2:45a.m €€€€€

I jumped up to the sound of something crashing. The first thing that came to mind (y/c/n)! I hurried and grabbed the first thing I saw that could hurt someone, I grabbed...my guitar...ook that will work. I tippy-toed to her bedroom and saw her still asleep. I closed her door and held up my guitar and walked to the living room where I saw a dark figure I went to hit it when it stopped my guitar in midair.uh oh. He took my guitar and grabbed me and kissed me, I'm trying to push him away but he's to strong. He pulled away.

Me: WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOU-

??: (yn) it's me Justin

Me...JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!! DONT EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!

Justin:hahahahahaha oh my God hahah- wait did you almost hit me with a guitar?

Me....maybe I thought you were going to be home at 2:40

Justin: yea a.m not p.m

Me:well you could have told me.. Come on let's sleep

Justin: wait

He kissed me again and then pulled away.

Justin: ok let's go

So we went back too bed.

{{{{{{morning}}}}}}}

I woke up and looked over to my side and saw Justin asleep. I decided we should go ice skating. I shook Justin..didn't work....I shook him harder....still didn't work I give up for right now. I get dressed in warm clothes and walk to (y/c/n)'s bedroom and saw her playing with her dolls.

(Ycn): hi mommy!

Me: hey sweetie. Do you want to go ice skating?

(Ycn):YES MOMMY!!!

Me: ok get dressed

(Ycn): ok.

She got up and went to her closet and started getting dressed. I walked to the kitchen and saw Justin dressed and eating waffles.

Justin: hey babe.

Me: hey, guess what?

Justin:what.

Me: we are going ICE SKATING!!

Justin:yay!!!

He got up and kissed me until our daughter walked out. She had her pants on backwards.and Justin's SnapBack on backwards also.

(Ycn): I'm wready

Justin and I both smile at each other.

Justin:aww cutie, let's fix your pants and we'll see about the hat.

He took her pants off and put them on right. Then put on her coat and boots. After that he put on his coat and shoes. I put on my coat and fuzzy boots. We walked out side and locked the house, then got in the car and drove to the skating rink.

Once we got there we payed and put on our skates. I was skating when I was 12 so I'm used to it this is the first time (Ycn) has been. It's Justin's second time. I helped (Ycn) on ice, then Justin hesitated but he got on. He held on to the wall as if his life depended on it.

Me: really Justin, it's (Ycn)'s first time and she's not scared.

Justin: I'm not scared..

Me: ok then let go of the wall.

Justin:...ok....

He let go and stood there trying to balance. Then...he slips and falls on his butt. Hahaha

He tried to get up but failed.

(Ycn): hahaha daddy fell!

Me: haha yep.. Do you need help Justin?

Justin: no. He said as he tried to get up again but fell.

Justin: ...yes please...

Me:.ha ok

I helped him up,and then started skating with (Ycn) again. She almost fell but I caught her, I looked back at Justin and saw his legs shaking,and a death grip on the wall. I stopped with (Ycn), and dug out my phone and took pictures of him. I got (Ycn)'s attention and pointed to Justin. She giggled and let go of my hand and ..... Started skating by herself. OMG. I grabbed my phone and started recording her,she skated to Justin. Justin looked up and smiled Huge. When she got to him he hugged her. I skated to them.

Me: oh my goodness great job!! I'm soo proud of you!

Justin: yea great job!!! He said kissing her cheek

(Ycn): thank youw!!

Justin: ya know I don't know how y'all got me into this but it was fu-

He was cut off by slipping again

Me&(Ycn): hahahaha!

Justin: hahahaha..ha He mocked us

Me: come on let's go.

We got off and returned our skates and went home. When we got home we snuggled up in our king sized bed and watched movies. Later on we all fell asleep.

##################

Hey guys how's are you?!!!? Sorry it took so long but I got it hope y'all liked it.

Quote #6: YOLO!!!!!!!

K good day or....night.