Imagine 21 (they meet) Harry Styles for Emilydavid12

*Emily's P.O.V*

Hi my name is Emily, I'm 15 and I love One Direction. Im going to their concert tomorrow with my friend, I'm so excited. Right now I'm picking out my clothes for tomorrow! I picked out a dress with the white on top and flowery design on the bottom that came to my knees and some cute black heels with pink dots on them. I set them down and walked downstairs.

I plopped on the couch and started watching my favorite movie, then my phone lit up, I looked at it and it was a text from my friend.

*text convo*

her: hey i have some bad news :(

me: what is it?

her: i cant go with u tomorrow! :'(

me: what why not!?!?!?!

her: bc my grandpa is in the hospital and i need to stay with him

me: oh ok well I wont have fun there now! :(

her: oh plz its one direction u would have fun with or without me! :|

me: not true!

her:........

me: fine but id still miss u

her: I'll miss u too well uh i gtg ttyl

me: ok

*end text convo*

I put my phone down and since it was 9:17 p.m I went back to my room and changed into my pj's. Then went to sleep.

* Next moring*

I opened my eyes and looked over at the clock, it read 8:26 a.m. and the concert starts at 10:45 a.m. So I got up and went to the bathroom and put my hair up in a ponytail, then I did everything I needed to do.

*6 mins. later*

I walked out and went to my desk, i put on my dress and shoes and then I grabbed my purse. I put my phone,wallet, and my tickets in there. i walked down stairs and saw my mom at the table eating. i walked to her and put down my stuff.

mom: good morning sweetie! you excited?

me: morning and yes I'm excited!

mom: great, and your breakfast is on the counter.

me: ok thanks!

I went to the counter and saw my toast and nutella. yum. I ate that and told my mom goodbye and grabbed my purse then left. I went to my car and drove to the arena.

hey guys sorry about that Emily im just being lazy, I promise to have the rest up tomorrow! and im having to use a computer which sucks at writing so ya! read the rest tomorrow!