spicy chicken, bitter soju and sad tears

--------

CHAPTER ONE

SPICY CHICKEN, BITTER SOJU AND SAD TEARS

--------

The warm yet juicy smell of the freshly made chicken filled the small chicken place in the middle of Hongdae wherein the right there is an empty place which hasn't been used for more than five years and in their left a small clothing store. The chicken place which is known as Bong Bong chicken has gained lots of customers, mostly female, because of the two young waiter good looks making the school girls and even the older women come visit the chicken store but the chicken is also delicious.

Unlike many other days, today it is unexpectedly quiet with only two groups of friends hanging out but then the time is also 10:30 pm making it unbelievably late for two university students to hang out. who seems to be waiting for their friends and also seem like they have given up waiting for them.

"Where are they? Why are they taking so long? They only have 15 minutes extra lessons than us so why are they 30 minutes late?" mumble the brown hair colour girl with a slight fringe on the front and unlike the other girl she was the total opposite as she was the type of girl who is laid-back about everything.

"Beats me," she replies back taking a big piece of the chicken and taking a sip of the soju which has been poured into her empty glass. "Hy-ri just forgets about them and finish the chicken quickly, you know how greedy TAG oppa is," she continues without even stopping to take a break.

The girl who is called Hyri took a piece of the chicken and even drink the soju which she used to find bitter once upon her teenage life. When the door wide open letting in the summer warm breeze and two boys walk inside. The two boys who walked in seem completely different from each other and would also be hard to believe that they are even friends, even their clothing styles are different. One of them has dressed with the dandy style whereas the other one has turned up in a casual style.

"Finally," shouted Hyri who seems to be pleased to see them whereas the other girl who was called Mari was still busy eating the last piece of the chicken.

"Yah! Mari! You ate all the chicken!" shouted one of the two boys who races toward the empty chicken plate without even the greeting the girls who were waiting for them for more than 30 minutes.

"Wow, you guys drank a lot," said the other boy taking the seat in front of Hyri as he glances at the three empty bottle of soju.

"Yeah," she mumbles back clearly embarrassed at her action but the fact that she is a heavy drinker makes it pretty much impossible to get drunk.

"Are you okay?" he asks as he feels Hyri forehead taking her by surprise.

"Ne oppa," she says and takes the first bite of the freshly made chicken which the waiter bought and try to ignore the feelings in her stomach which occur whenever he touches her and hoping that he wouldn't touch the red cheeks.

"Hurry up and eat!" shouted Mari causing the small scene to break and pushing the other boy away.

Hyri looks toward Mira who is looking at her with a knowing look which clearly states; confess already! But the truth is that he is already someone's else who loves him as much as she does. She looks away from her friend and looks at the boy in front of her who has dyed his blond hair into her black hair who was playing around with the brown-haired boy. His smiles. His laughs. Everything about him was perfect. Too perfect.

"Y oppa. I will pour you your drink," says Hyri as she opens the new bottle of the untouched drink which the waiter has bought for her again.

"Me too! Me too!" yelled the other boy sitting next to Y.