Prologue

A/N I changed a few things then added some more to it so please read.
______________________________________
Info

Name: Akuma

Appearance: Dark brown hair, sharp chestnut colored eyes and pale skin. He's tall and very muscular from working out a lot.

Age: 17

Personality: Sarcastic, Protective, and... Awkward.

Background: After his family died in a car accident he became the rebel type of guy. He always likes to pick fights and never knows when to give up. He still goes to school but everyone likes to avoid him due to being so scary looking.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As the suns goes down, the bright full moon takes its place shining upon a large city. Filled with bustling people and cars going past buildings all around. In a vacant alley way where the light barely shines a group of thugs circled around someone. With dark brown hair and chestnut colored eyes along with pale skin. His dark japanese highschool outfit was completely messed up with some holes and tears too. Akuma was his name and currently he picked a fight with a group of thugs. Why would he do such a thing?

Simple really, the thugs threatened some lady and he stepped in. Of course he couldn't really see the lady in the dark alley way but he knew she ran away when he stepped in. He did what he felt was right and followed through. He may have not wanted to but he didn't want to see a innocent person get hurt when he could of stopped it.

"Man oh man look at who stopped us from f*cking that b*tch~" One of the thugs said sounding like he was gonna have fun beating Akuma.

"Yeah yeah~ Why don't we just kill the guy~ I'M SO PISSED!" Another thug said looking at the others.

Akuma tried to see how the thugs looked like but all he saw were black silhouettes of about seven guys surrounding him. This was not gonna turn out good for Akuma and he knew it. He suddenly saw one of the thugs pull something out of his pocket. It looked like a pistol of some sort causing him to kick off the ground dashing towards that certain thug in panic. He used his right fist punching at the armed thugs wrist causing the pistol to fall. Akuma immediately grabbed it aiming at the thugs.

"AAAH! That hurt you b*tch!" The disarmed thug yelled at Akuma.

"Take one step towards me and I will shoot." Akuma said in a icy cold deep voice.

The thugs started shaking looking at each other then at Akuma but they weren't scared. They were holding in their laughter and a few pulled out some more pistols. Akumas face dropped into a pissed off one.

"Well sh*t." Akuma said looking at them.

"What did you expect out of saving the girl and fighting us? Really~ really~I want to know." One the thugs said with a smug look at Akuma aiming a pistol at him.

Akuma then smirked looking at them.
"Absolutely nothing" He said in a sarcastic way and then continued " Lets see... most likely i'm gonna die and some of you guys are too... I'll kill you first."

Pow!

PowPowPowPow!
PowPowPowPow!
PowPowPowPow!
PowPowPowPow!

Akuma shot at the thug directly in the head that asked him the question causing the other thugs to start shooting. Akumas got shot all over his stomach and a little around the chest. He instantly coughed blood falling down forward.

Thump.

"Damn it! That bastard actually shot! F*CK HIM F*CK HIM F*CK HIM! He killed Yuko! He's dead! DEAD! AND FOR WHAT?! THIS STUPID BASTARD! I'LL FIND HIS FAMILY AND KILL THEM!..... I wonder if he has any sisters! I'LL F*CK THEM SILLY!" One of the thugs said throwing a fit pissed off.