Chapter 1

In a dense magical forest, a huge dungeon was located in the heart of it. Having the entrance as a huge rocky tunnel filled with weird but beautiful plants and trees growing all around enticing whoever saw to come in. However, anyone who saw this dungeon would either run away or be fully clad in armor preparing for war. This was not a serene place although it looked like it was. As they say, Don't judge a book by its cover. Rather than serene, this place was a kill or be killed place. Filled with stronger monsters and life forms the further you go. This place was a death sentence if you got trapped inside.
It was a place for advanced adventurers or for very strong warriors looking for untold treasures to go. Many tried to conquer this dungeon but never had. When first founded by adventurers all who went usually died or suffered fatal injuries from being unprepared. That gave its well known name The Dungeon to Deaths Door.

But somewhere in this dungeon on the dirt ground, dozens of little black snakes slythered around. They were just born with their big mother hovering over them. One obsidian black baby snake with red eyes looked in shock. Akuma just now woke up seeing several if not dozens of black baby snakes around him. He looked all around setting his red wild eyes on a huge black figure. It was another black snake with yellow eyes yet it was atleast five times bigger than him. He tried to run seeing the huge snake but his body moved weirdly. He couldn't feel his legs or arms at all. Akuma slowly looked at his body seeing black scales and a long body with no limbs.

"SSS SSSSS SS S SSSSS!" (I REALLY AM A SNAKE!) Akuma yelled out loud only making hissing sounds.

Akuma started processing all this until he noticed his supposed 'siblings' slythering away at top speeds. 'Why are they running? Their mom is the other way.' Akuma thought until he heard something from behind him.

Crunch!

The sound of bones being crunched on set a shiver down Akuma's back. He looked behind him only to see several baby snakes in his new supposed 'mother's' mouth being eaten.

'Um.... RUN!' Akuma thought in panic slythering away as fast as he could.

He slythered farther and farther as the mother snake ate another group of her babies again. What the hell was going on?! Akuma slythered away thinking the snake mom was a cannibilistic weirdo! As he got further away another little snake followed behind him. It was black with golden wild eyes set on Akuma. For some odd reason Akuma sensed the snake behind him causing him to turn towards his 'sibling'. It was catching up to him pretty quickly.

'Why is it following me?'' Akuma asked himself confused.

As the snake got closer it lunged at Akuma opening its mouth revealing two long fangs. Akuma panicked maneuvering his body to the side causing the 'sibling' snake to bite dirt. He hurriedly lunged at the snake biting at the neck. He was very lucky biting there and he knew it. The snake coiled and swirled its body around trying to break Akuma off. But, due to just being born the snake couldn't even fight back properly and died after a little while.

< Black Snake Leveled up to Level 2 >

< Bite has Leveled up to Level 2 >

Akuma after being in a panic stricken state calmed down hearing this voice.
It suprised him yet brought him out of his panic mode.

'I guess i'm in a fantasy world with a level up system.' Akuma thought in suprise.

Now was not the time for Akuma to be in thought. He immediately let go of the snake slythering off as fast as he could. He would process and analyze everything that happened when he was safe.

--

After running away some more and getting away from the snake corpse Akuma finally found a 'safe' place. He was currently hiding under a light colored tree that had a small hole he could fit in.

'Okay. Reincarnation. Snake monster. Siblings and a mother that will eat me. A level up system and if I remember right....Before I got here the thing said evolutions possible from me saying Rising Souls' Just as Akuma said Rising Souls a voice played in his head.

< Rising Soul Level 1: Consuming Souls of the dead will further your progress in Leveling up. After devouring a certain amount of souls your body will evolve. - Amount for first small evolution 0/50. >

"Ss?" (Eh?) Akuma let out a suprised voice hearing this.

'That sounds epic!...but dark.. I don't care.. But fifty does seem alot... WAIT I DIDN'T ACTIVATE THIS  AFTER KILLING THAT SNAKE! DAMN IT!' Akuma thought in excitement till he realized he could of devoured the soul of the snake he killed.

Akuma after processing this asked  the voice something.

'Can you show me my skills and stats?' Akuma thought asking the voice.

<  Name: None

Species: Black Snake

Race: Monster

Level 2

Health: 260

Mana:  265

Stamina: 25

Strength: 50

Speed: 50

Intelligence: 85

Rare Skills: [Rising Soul] [Mask of Death]

Skills: [Bite Level 2] [Constrict]

Active Skills: [Night Vision] [Vibration Sense] [Dragon Heart]

Rare Magic: [Hells Fire] [Flames of Despair]

Resistances: [Fire Resistance Level 7] [Poison Resistance Level 3] [Physical Resistance Level 3] >

'...This is... suprisingly...really good ' Akuma thought in shock as the voice sent a image to his head.

After Akuma took a while to swallow all of this down he had another thing to ask.

'Please give me the info on my rare skills and rare magic.' Akuma said in his mind.

----

A/N I Know this is kind of short and I will try to make the next one longer. I have school now and it sucks.

TELL ME ANY MISTAKES I MADE!!! ....... please.