I like my sister best friend ( a lesbian story)

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

         (amorie thinking)

"ugh first day at a new school.  I really don't want to go. at least cali (big sister) will be there with me... I should really get up and get ready..."

        (end of thinking)

AMORIE'S P.O.V

I rolled out of bed and walked to my bathroom. I can't believe I look like this I. The morning. I turned on the shower. I undress myself as I wait for the water to warm up. Once it does I step in and let the water wake me up. Once i was done get out and look for something to wear. I get dressed do my makeup and hair,than head downstairs. my mom and sister where already awake and ready for the day. my mom grabs a glass and Poors me a cup of coffee, " she knows me so well" I thought.

"You ready for your first day of school?"

my mother asks me.

"I guess." I said before taking a drink if my hot coffee.

"we should probably get going, I need to show you around the school."

we grab our backpacks, get in her car and head to school. The car ride was filled with cali's talking. she's telling me about the teacher and her friends. her best friends name was sarah. I never seen her before but from what I've heard, she seems chill. oh. did I mention I'm lesbian? well yea I am. I've only been with two girls and they didn't end well. Let's just say they where confused.

When we get to school she parks the car and we hope out. When we walk into school we where Greeted by a beautiful blonde girl. She had perfectly straight teeth that made her smile even better. Don't even get me started about her eyes. they had this sparkle in them. I could look at her beautiful face forever.

"Hey cali." this beautiful girl said to my sister.

" hey sarah" she replied.

that's sarah? like my sisters best friend sarah? oh this should be fun.