06- the sound of a chain

That morning of travel, Anderaste made her self presentable by brushing her long raven curls down and dressing in a yellow clock and a pale yellow gown with a tight corset

That morning of travel, Anderaste made her self presentable by brushing her long raven curls down and dressing in a yellow clock and a pale yellow gown with a tight corset. Her master told her to wear her most presentable dressing. Walking through the field of the planet his ship was docked at she almost fell to the floor when her master tightened the chain around her hands before looking to the sky. A burst of rainbow shot out from the sky above leaving the girl with a sense of nostalgia for this. once they arrived in the golden room the man who stood in the middle looked shocked momentarily but covered it up. A guard was given to escort the pair to the throne room. She kept her head down with her hands clasped with chains behind her back, crossing her ankles she stands to the left of her master staring at the gold floor that left her brain racking itself to try to remember the room.

On the other side of the throne stood a tall blonde curly haired woman in a blue gown elegantly dressed , this woman was the queen of this highest telemetry, asgard. She stood patiently waiting for the business deals to end for the day. When the last man arrived she scannned him before mentally rolling her eyes at his appearance. he looked cruel and had a yellow tint to his eyes. The the queen attention went to the woman that followed him closely. When the queen looked to the girl she frowns and could tell her husband saw it because he took her hand in his. Frigga with out being noticed tries to slip into the girl head but was surprised when she felt a barrier. So she pushes against it light causing the woman to flinch at the pain, frigga felt guilty but she needed to do this. "look up my child" frigga soft voice rang through Anderaste mind. 
The woman raised her head, her raven curls falling down her body as she did. Looking at  the queen and her eyes widened.
The man she was with shot a harsh glare at the girl causing her to flinch violently. She bends her neck to him showing her submission to avoid punishment. This made everything worse for him when the whole throne room could see the harsh slavery brand on her neck.
The whole golden room fell silent , not a soul spoke or moved for a moment but broke out of the shock when he master grabs her by the back of her hair and shoves her harshly at the gate way to the outside "outside now!" this causing her to step on her own dress and slip landing on the ground with a wince seconds after her body hit the floor the sound of a heavy chain hit the floor , this made Frigga gasp silently and Odin yell out for guards. The man reached down and grins her hair and jerks her to be sitting up and dragging her towards the door as she try's to hold her sobs "arrest him now!" Odin stern voice called with bang of  his staff.

Frigga rushes forward her dress flowing quickly behinds her as she reachs down and quickly unclamps them yellow cloak she wore. The queen slips the velvet cloak her choulders and winces at the site of golden chains glowing with infused magic that wrapped around her arms and waist. Using her own magic with just a wave of her hand the chains disappeared.

Frigga looked at the girls face for a moment with the mans yelling in the back. Frowning deeply she looks into the girls scared eyes before moving the locks of raven curls to one side of her shoulders and letting out a sob at the site of the scar that she had. it was her Anderaste was home all because of a foolish man and scar on her shoulder
Anderaste was home...