one

taehyung's pov

taehyung's pov

"it's pretty taehyung! it's super cute!" my bestfriend exclaimed right in my face with pure happiness spread all over her whole face.

sooyoung and i was sitting on her bathroom floor - the cold white tile floor. she, painting my nails in a baby blue color while i was just admiring her work.

it looked cute.

she had asked me many times before if she could paint my nails but i've always said no.

i was scared of what people would think. other people who didn't know me, who could judge me. why did i even care?

although i couldn't lie about the fact that i have always been curious how it would look.

it's not that big of a deal, some people should think. but to me it was, i wouldn't want anyone assuming i was gay or something. because you know, real boys don't want to do girly things. real boys don't wear make up or nail polish and they absolutely don't want to wear skirts. that thought also being in my mind. but i'm sure it's just curiosity.

now in the process i'm loving the soft color being painted on me. and since sooyoung has been my bestfriend since i were four and she three we always made moment likes these the most fun.

i barley have a sad memory with sooyoung, besides when her goldfish died when she was seven and she cried her eyes out in my arms.

but that's it, she'll always make sure to have a good time and have fun.

so now when she finally got the authorization to paint my nails we played music we both loved and had a bowl with strawberries beside us and hot cocoa with maybe a little bit too much of sugar but that's besides the point.

if i'm with her everything will automatic be fun.

when the nail polish had dried and i could actually move my hands without feeling like my fingertips was going to fall off, we walked out of the bathroom and walked to the living room, opening sooyoung's small but welcoming balcony.

it was 01:57am and here parents were off on a vacation so we had their apartment for ourselves. we always liked to sit on the balcony late at night and chat with some snack and drinks. that's what summer is for me.

not doing much but doing everything.

after a while of silence due to both of us just admiring the view, i looked down to her clothes. sooyoung was the type to wear pretty skirts and comfy sweaters.

while i was wearing too big sweat pants and a tshirt so lose that my best friend could fit in it too.

dressing up seems nice.

-

hi... omg it's been a while i guess... i'm bored and i feel like my account is growing so why not try to post something :-)

this is just a little intro but i'm sure jungkook will pop out soon ;)

btw this book has been in my drafts since 2017 and it has been posted but then i deleted it bc it flopped but now i wanna rewrite it a little and bring life to it again 4 years later <3

mwah
<3