three

it was the day of the party at namjoon's and taehyung was so ready

it was the day of the party at namjoon's and taehyung was so ready. he and sooyoung was getting ready together and both of them looked like they'd be ready to go on a stage in any second.

"your eyeliner is so perfect" taehyung cupped his best friends cheeks and shook her head a little, "my beautiful baby!" he giggled.

"excuse me but you're sexy as fuck tonight, i need to protect you" sooyoung looked at taehyung's face and just smiled proudly.

the door to taehyung's room knocked and they knew it was probably the other girls coming so they could go to namjoon's together. "woah"

all of them looked at each other.

"yeah... we are hot best friends"

-

all of them walked on the sidewalk and they were coming nearer there goal, loud music was heard, happy voices and laughing.

the six of them arrived outside namjoon's house later on, all of them looking beautiful.

''should we go in" seulgi asked the group of friends and everybody nodded. they opened the gate and stepped in. the music was now very clearly heard. before they all entered the house they all drank up the cider they had been drinking on the walk there and then took a shot.

"okay let's go in ladies" taehyung said and opened the door.

recognizing many people from school but also some new faces they made their way to the kitchen to make themself some drinks. taehyung who was ready to get wasted filled his cup with fifty fifty vodka and sprite.

people were everywhere holding red cups and dancing, all of them joined them quickly and become one of the big squad. taehyung danced so much, but was not aware of the intense looks he got from someone across the room.

taehyung's cup got empty again so he searched around where he could fill it up again, he can't really remember how many times he refilled it but it was at least five time at least. he went in, in the kitchen where the door was already open, he found himself being alone so he quickly filled his cup with alcohol again and jumped up on the counter. dancing too much must lead to something and this time it was having bad aches in your feet.

taehyung quietly cursed his feet from hurting so bad.

he didn't realise it was coming another person into the room so he got scared when he heard a low chuckle coming from the other part of the room.

"feet hurt?" the voice said, to drunk to say a proper sentence, but taehyung understood what the person meant and looked up to meet the eyes of jeon jungkook staring at him. shit. that was taehyung's crush one year ago but then somehow he kinda let it slide. "yeah.."

jungkook hummed and took steps closer to taehyung. he fond the other boy cute sitting there legs slightly spread with his cup between his thighs.

but taehyung couldn't say the same, he fond the jeon jungkook a little intimidating and he absolutely didn't want to upset him in any way, but he still couldn't lie about that he was kinda hot. especially now with his a little damp hair pressed against his forehead and just the look in general.

"you're taehyung right?" jungkook came even closer turning around sitting on the counter too.

"how did you know?" taehyung asked while playing with his cup in his hands. letting out a little hiccup.

"of course i would have to know who you are" jungkook said and sneakily  placed his hand on taehyung's thigh.

"and why is that so?" taehyung felt uncomfortable with the hand on him but he couldn't say he didn't like it a bit.

"so many questions baby"

baby? why am i so shy and why do i feel so small under his touches, that what was all around in the brain of taehyung.

the moment taehyung thought would be awkward and scary turned out to be pretty nice. even though jungkook was maybe a little bit too flirty for taehyung's liking he found himself having a good time when jungkook talked to him normally, maybe it was the alcohol, maybe he was the one sooyoung was talking about but that would just be weird.

taehyung laughed at a stupid joke jungkook made and rested his upper body on jungkook's without really thinking about it. wanting to make jungkook laugh too he pinched his arm under two moles he has on his upper arm. "look it's an elephant" laughed taehyung almost loosing his balance a second.

"so adorable" taehyung's cheeks tinted pink with so statements and just mumbled i quiet "shut up."

"uhm so jungkook, it was nice talking hehe but i should probably go look for my friends to make sure they didn't do anything stupid without me, so see you around in school right?"

"of course, see you on monday tae" jungkook and taehyung walked out of the kitchen but then splitting when jungkook went to play beer pong with some friends and taehyung desperately looking for some of his friends.

what the fuck just happened

-

lol don't ask me wyf this was bc i don't know but yeah lmao i let them take it slow

<3