Ch.6|ErrorsAreSuchPain|

Classic's POV:
------------------ 😂
I lay down on the floor,waiting for Outer,Blue and his new boyfriend.
He's GAY!!!! ?????BERRY SHIP NAME!
I Laughed,I didn't even know BlueBerry's boyfriend but I have a feeling that it's ????Berry!
I heard the door open and jumped up to greet them.
As I walked up I saw BlueBerry holding Error's hand.
I frowned.Oh shit...I see why Ink wants me NOT to go...I feel kinda bad coming here,I'm really mad at Error tho.Thus if Honey finds out,Error is DEAD WHERE HE STOOD!...I think?
I snapped outta my thoughts by BlueBerry sitting beside me.
I felt like punching BlueBerry and Error but of course didn't,I bet Honey will join in on kill-fighting Error.
"HELLO CLASSIC!!"
He smiled.
I glance at Error and nodded.
"Heh hey BlueBerry and. . .Error?"
Error looked at me and nodded his head.
BlueBerry kissed Error,making me almost killing him.
I can't believe this slut....Htm
..
Right before I could say anything else,Honey and Outer came walking in.
Honey smiled but when he saw Error and Blushed together.
His eyes turned blank and turned Error's soul orange.
"W h a t. A r e. Y o u. D o i n g. W i t h.  M y. B r o?"
Error gaped but BlueBerry cut in.Oh Man? I meant to say...OH MAN!!!!!
"Brother! Please! D-don't kill him! He's the daddy of my child!!"
BlueBerry said innocent,but his voice gave it away.
BlueBerry was no more innocent.
Honey dropped Error on the ground,I think I heard some bones cracking.Thats sad.
Honey walked towards BlueBerry and slapped him across the face.
"Fuck really!?" BlueBerry said out long but covered his mouth quickly.HAHAHAHA-.-
Honey turned away from his 'brother'.
"Sans,I'm kicking you out,Go get your stuff and leave,ONLY YOUR stuff!"
BlueBerry eyes begin to water but Error hugged him tightly.
"B-but brother! Please d-don't please!!"
BlueBerry begged.
Honey teleport and some seconds later Honey returned with all of BlueBerry's stuff,Honey opened a portion and with no care in the world,threw it in.
BlueBerry eyes widen but left with Error.
As soon as they left.
Honey looked at Classic and Outer and frowned.Wow it's cool we forgot about Them especially easy.
Outer hugged Honey slowly and blushed.
Honey had a tiny blue blush on his face.
I smiled.
"Hey lovebirds~ Let's watch a movie now or it's not the time~"
-At Home-
I lay down on MY bed and texted
Ink.
We all decided to change our names to our normal names.
Ink:Heya Classy~
Classic:Hey Inky,How's it been?
Ink:Good I guess,You?
Classic:Same old,same old
Ink:Heh nice to know!
Classic:Ink I have to sleep! Sorry bud!
Ink:Oh it's ok! I gtg too!!!

I turned off my phone and notifications and went to sleep but one text pop up.
"What In the underground!??!"
Fell:I know I can't change the past,Every day I try to forget about you but no matter what I do,to try and forget you,I just can't do it.
Classic I loved you when when we hanged out together as ONE.
Classic I knew what happened at the party and saw you and Ganz sexting...I got so mad that I thought your using me to get him back but I was so wrong! He rape you! And I killed him! I know you knew about this and still you forgiven me for killing him,You were free but not for long! I was in love again with Freshly I felt nothing but then I forgot about you and hanged with Him...Unfortunately you found out and broke up with me Fresh loved me tho and we got married and had kids,I feel so bad but now I know the meaning of UnderFell. . .
I found love with you but then Fresh came in my life and made me feel even better than you made me...What I'm trying to say is...I think or thought what you think about this but now I do...I'm so sorry I wish I could be in your shoes...I wish I knew how you felt...And I will...Fresh will probably cheat on me
I. L o v e. Y o u. C r e a m y~
I hope we can Be friends and kinda forget about this! I just hope so. . . .

My heart raced and tears rolled down my cheekbones.I never knew Fell felt that about me...I couldn't see because my tears covered my face.
-Some time later-
I saw Fell alone,sitting against the tree,alone.