You Work For Me ~Handsome Jack X Reader~

I walked nervously to my boss's office. Handsome Jack had called me to his office, and he sounded serious. Whenever he uses that tone of voice, it's hurry to his office or face the punishment.
The doors opened and I walked in. He was sitting in his chair, his back turned to me. "You...You wanted to see me, sir?" I asked, my voice weaker than I had hoped. Showing weakness around him wasn't always the best choice. He was a powerful man that only appreciated weakness in the bedroom.
"Ah, (Y/N). My sweet assistant." He turned around. "Come here, Cupcake. Let me see your face. Get out of the shadows." He seemed to be flirtatious today. He must've wanted something bad.
I walked over to his desk. "Before you say anything, I'm not going back to Pandora."
He laughed. "Don't worry, Kitten. I'm not going to make you do that again. Contrary to popular belief, I do have a heart. I mean, it's not as... You know what? Never mind that. Point is I have a heart. So, you're not going back to Pandora." His expression turned serious. "But I am your boss, so if I tell you to go to Pandora, you take weapons and go. No question. Understood?" I nodded. "Good. I'm not sending you to Pandora, but I do have...something for you to do."
"What is it, sir?" I asked.
He stood up and walked around his desk so he was towering over me. He always appeared so intimidating. "First, I'm giving you a free pass to something that costs a thousand dollars." My eyes widened. "Ah, so you know what it is."
I took in a deep breath. "Sir, why do you want me to...spend an hour with one of your body doubles?"
He laughed, shaking his head. "Not a body double, no. You, lucky little lady, get to spend a full hour with me." He placed his index finger under my chin and tilted my head up. A smirk crossed his features as he leaned down so we were eye to eye. "So, if you're ready now..." He trailed off, taking off his jacket and vest to reveal his Hyperion shirt. "We don't even have to leave my office."
I took a step back. "Sir..."
"Call me Jack, sweetheart."
I nodded. "Well, Jack... I don't think this would be right. I mean, I work for you."
He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. "Exactly. I'm your boss, which means you do as I say." His hold on me tightened. "Now, are you going to cooperate? Because you know what happens if you don't." He growled.
I let out a sigh. "I'll cooperate."
"That's a good girl."