The Nerd

Editing all chapters I have so far- 12/15/2020

The picture is Riley Matthew Jones (this is how I see Riley)

Eli's POV

    I'm at a party with my friends and we all decided to get drunk. I don't know why, but we just did. A girl suggested that we play truth or dare like we're ten again. As we were playing I must've zoned out because the next thing I know a hand is in front of my face. "Eli, truth or dare?" My best friend Liam asked. "Dare," I responded and everyone laughed.

"OK, Eli, I dare you to ask the nerd of the school out."

"Who is the nerd?" I asked hoping it's a girl.

"Riley Jones."

"W-what? Dude, I'm not gay!"

"All you have to do is make him fall in love with you and in a month you can dump him. Deal?"

"Deal." Then the night went on. The next morning I woke up and was getting ready for school when I received a text from Liam.

L: Hey loser! Don't forget to ask the nerd out!

E: I can't believe you're doing this to me, dude!

After I sent him the text I continued getting ready. I was halfway to school when I noticed Riley walking down the street and was about to turn the corner. Might as well get on his good side. I drove up to him. "Hey, Riley, get in the car and I'll take you to school I can't have you walking and end up sick or worse." He looked at me and blushed madly.

"O-okay?" He got in and buckled up than I sped to school.

"So, why are you giving me a ride?" He asked looking down blushing.

"Well every day I saw you and I got upset that you had to walk every day," I said as I pulled into the driveway of the school.

"Call me when you need a ride anywhere," I told him as I grabbed his hand and wrote down my number.

"And if I don't?" He looked at me.

"I'll be upset if you don't, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Okay, I'll call you when I need a ride." I smiled at that.

"Do you have a ride home?" He shook his head no.

"Okay, I'll drive you then." We got out of the car and walked into the school. I dropped him off at his locker and went to my first period.