The Jock

The picture is Eli Spencer (this is how I see Eli)

Riley's POV

I walked to my first period, walking all the way to the back and sat down questioning why Eli of all people is being nice to me. Usually, the jocks are rude to me. I mean I'm not complaining, I'm just used to the jocks being rude as hell to me. My thoughts were interrupted by Mr. Moore walking in and starting the lesson. We were doing notes when there was a knock on the door, Mr. Moore opened it and Eli walked in. "I need to talk to Riley sir." He said looking at me. I blushed and got up and walked over to him, we stepped out into the hall. "W-what do you need?" I stuttered. He gave me his famous smile.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked me making me surprised that he asked me of all people.

"W-why me? This has to be a joke right? You were dared to ask me out weren't you?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Riley, I'm asking you out because I like you."

"P-promise?"

"Promise."

"Then yes, I will go out with you."

"Great!" He grabs my hand and gave it a little squeeze. After a few minutes he had to go so, he let go and walked away. I walked back into class with a huge smile on my face. As the day went on I couldn't help, but think of Eli. What if this is really a joke and he tricked me? If this is a joke I'll be really upset.

Sorry, this is late I've been busy with classes and other stuff.