princess ❦ mileven ⇽

mileven
eleven's pov
   I was finally in school! I was so excited. It was the fifth week, and I still enjoyed it. Mrs. Wheeler told me I could stop if I didn't like it.
   But I did! It was lots of fun. Except I hated "P.E." It was tiring and lots of work, and no fun.
   I'd rather do everything with my mind. But I'm not even allowed to.

   mike wheeler's pov
   I had almost every class with Eleven because my mom told the counselor she had "issues" and needed to be with someone who could handle it at all times.
   Besides our elective, her with a support group to help her with school and keep her up, and me with Spanish. Bleh.
   P.E. is my favorite so called "subject" because it's easy. Even if I'm not the person you would think of when you hear the word "athletic," I still know what I'm doing.
   Running from people comes in handy.
   El was in P.E. with me, and she never tried. She was lazy and hated it, saying there was no point. I agreed and disagreed.
   Today was a rainy day, and we had to go inside from our track unit. We couldn't run in the gym since all the muddy shoes made the floor slippery.
   The teacher made us play basketball, one half shoots around and the other scrimmages.
   Why would we do that instead of running? It's the same thing! Anyone can slip either way!
   I was so lost in thought on focusing about why we were still capable of slipping when I saw El trot to the side and slump down.
   She had a pale face and looked like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
   I was about to go check on her when a hand tugs me back.
   I was only shooting around, and my pe shirt sleeves were rolled up like a tank top. A hand gripped my bicep. I opened my eyes to see an unfamiliar girl.
   "May I help you?" I asked, pulling her arm off of me. Ever since last year, (guys rmbr that finn did actually change a lot in one year.) I built up a little, grew a few inches, and scored good looks. I had a few girls on my sleeve now.
   I only wanted El. She was cute and delicate, and she always made me smile. Her innocence made me smile and-
   "Yes, you may," she replied. I forgot she was there.
   I looked at her now, her brown wavy hair falling a little past her shoulders.
   Ew. Long hair. I preferred El's hair style.
   She had a bit of freckles, which was kind of cute, don't get me wrong. But her face wasn't, so it kinda ruined the whole freckle thing.
   Her eyes were brown, like mine. They didn't have much emotion in it like El. She was average height and average weight, around. She didn't seem to have anything different than a lot of the girls here.
   "What?" I asked.
   "You may help me by... going out on a date."
   "No thanks."
   "Please?" She was begging, squeezing my bicep again. She poked my nose. That's no way to flirt. That's just weird.
   "No thanks. I don't even know you."
   "Okay, well then let's get to know each other better."
   "What's there to learn, besides the fact that I'm not interested." I smiled sassily and continued walking to El.
"Wait!"
"What?" I asked, annoyed.
"Play in the scrimmage. If you lose, you go on a date. You win, you don't have to and I'll leave you alone."
She was really getting on my nerves, but I knew she wouldn't leave without a fight.
"If you let go of my hand and I actually learn your name."
"My name is Macy. And you're Finn, I already know. Save the introduction and go win for me!"
"Not for you," I mumble and walk towards El. "I'm just gonna play a game, I'll be with you in ten."
She nods.
The other students saw Macy and I's interaction, and huddled up.
We decided on whoever gets to 25 first, wins.
Let the game- and fight for not having to go on a date someone I'm not even close to caring about- begin.

"Ten seconds left!" Mr. Duncan yelled at us.
Chris (I didnt wanna write abt bball dont judge and chris is random ok) went up for an easy layup and scored the 26th point.
The other team didn't even try. The score was 26-14, and it was impossible.
It was funny.
The second we started breaking away from them, Macy's voice was heard from all around the room. She was yelling at them to beat us.
It's just a scrimmage.
But it was so much more to her. God.
Mr. Duncan blew his whistle, indicating the game was over.
Before I could congratulate Chris, I had a leech on me.
There was Macy, holding onto my arm and jumping up and down. "You won! You won! YOU FRIGGIN WON! Eek, I'm so so so happy for you!!"
I gave her a disgusted look.
She started leaning in. Oh god.
I leaned my head back and she pushed me up against the wall on the side of the courts. I couldn't escape now.
Suddenly, I felt as if six hundred pounds had been lifted off of me. I opened my eyes that I had closed in fear, only to not see Macy.
I looked to the side. She had been thrown against a wall behind the hoop.
Everyone was huddling around now, and I ran to see what happened.
Macy screamed, and screamed. Saying she didn't know what happened. Then, I saw El at the back of the crowd.
Blood.
I made eye contact with her after several tries, and I gave her a stern look. She knew I was going to get her in trouble at home.
I didn't want to sound conceited, but she can't use her powers everytime she gets jealous.
   She started to run off out of the gym, so I apologized to the teacher before running off after her.
   She was walking home, and she had already got onto the sidewalk when I was still unlocking my bike.
   I rode along side her and stopped partially in front. Without a word, I patted my seat and she easily hopped on.
   The ride home was silent. I was nervous and angry at her- but I couldn't make her walk home alone. Who knows what could
happen.
   We got home, and I almost slammed the door shut. I told her no one was home, and her eyes told me she didn't want to be alone with me. She was scared.
   "Let's go to the basement," I said calmly. She followed me without a protest again. El was very sweet and kind this way.
   When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I got too heated and let myself loose. "How could you El? You know you'll get in trouble! Big, BIG trouble! You can get taken away and everything will fall downhill!! Is there a brain in there?" I knocked on her head rudely. "Wake up El! There's hundreds of kids that can see everything you're doing now! You should use whatever's left in your head!" I yelled.
   El rubbed her eyes, but the tears fell anyways. She turned from me and ran up the stairs, and I didn't know where she went from there.
   I messed up. Again! I can't get mad at her. I have to apologize.
   I walked up the stairs in a shuffle because I was... nervous? If anything, she should be nervous.
   At the top of the stairs, I listened closely. No noise came from the ground level, so I headed upstairs silently.
   The sniffles became louder as I got higher up our stairs. I instantly knew she was in my room.
   I crept in without a sound, and listened again. No noise for a moment, and then a small sniffle and whimper.
    The closet.
    I opened it to see her curled up, holding herself. "Oh El..." A stab of pain struck through me and I wanted to hold her tight and never let go.
   I sat next to her in the empty closet and wrapped an arm around her. "El, my baby, I'm so sorry I yelled at you. I was just worried and nervous because I don't want you getting caught, you know?"
   I paused to see her response, which was only a nod.
   I continued. "I'm sorry. I don't think you should use your powers, but I understand you can't help it. I hope we can work on this together, and I'm so sorry princess." She smiled at the nickname.
   "Princess?" El's cheeks reddened saying it aloud.
   "Yes. My princess. You are my princess. You don't have to be known by all of the country to be a princess, because all that matters is that you're my princess. And... and... I... love you, El," I admitted.
   I didn't have to hear it back but she turned her head ever so slightly to kiss me.Her lips were soft.
   "I think I love you too?" She said, in a questionable manner.
    That will do for now.

requested by: megmax679
words: 1541
status: partially edited
follow her ☻ sorry it took so long, i didn't like
how it turned out so i fixed the kiss part like six times lololll. GaydenLieberher your request will be a little because i have no idea what to write ::)