Cold Night 4>

Hikaru's Pov:
After some time, she sighed a big sigh, and looked at me.

Manager: Alright, fine. But this "friend" better not be anyone suspicious. Make sure they stay with you the whole time too. There are some crazy ass people out there, I don't want you to get hurt.

She looked serious. But when she's not happy, she always looks serious, so i didn't really pay attention to it.

Hikaru: ok ok ok...

I felt relived that she didn't see through plan.

I watched her as she walked off down the hall, away from my dressing room. Just to make sure she was gone, I peeked around the corner. Sure enough, she was.

I could feel the smile creeping up on my face, when I figured out that I was able to have the free time I wanted.
So I took my chance out the back door, and ran down the street. After like two mins of running, I slowed down. I was huffing a lot, and I had to sit down just to ketch my breath. It was cold outside, But i left my coat in the dressing room. I felt stupid.

I got up to see where I was, but it's been a while since I've been in town. Then, just as I started to walk down the street, there were a bunch of thugs standing in front of a black van.

Shit. This is gonna be rough to past.

I turned around, and tried walking away from the thugs. But they noticed me, and circled around me.

Thug 1: hey little girl, hang out with us. What are you doing at 12:00am at night anyways.

DID HE JUST CALL ME A GIRL?! It's dark, but I didn't know it was that dark.

Thug 2: that's not a girl.

One of the thugs leaned in to take a look at me. He grabbed my jaw, and turned my head side to side.

Thug 2: it's that famous singer. Hikaru Nundioko.

I was getting worried, and I pulled back, and tried to get out of the circle of thugs. But when I tried they grabbed both of my arms to stop me.

Hikaru: please... I'm sorry. It's been a while since I've been in town, so I don't know where's what.

Thug 3: obviously. We can make a lot of money off him guys! Throw him in the van.

Hikaru: W-what?! GET OFF!

Tanaka:
I came across a studio that had someone pacing outside the front doors. They seemed to be vary worried about something, or someone.

At first I started to walk away, but they stopped me. They ran towards me screaming "Hey, you!".

It was a girl in tall heels, a skirt with a white shirt, and a lot of makeup.

Tanaka: What?

I gave her an annoyed look. She returned it with a worried look.

Manager: please! I am the manager of Hikaru Nundioko. Are you his so called "friend"? I would like you to tell me where he is.

Tanaka: I'm sorry, but I don't have "friends". Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving.

I had a really bad attitude. This is why everyone hates me. But again I don't care.

I didn't even let her reply, I just started to walk behind the building, and down the street from there. After a while, I could here someone yelling at people around the corner. I kinda just wanted to leave, but some odd reason I kept going. As soon as I got around the corner, I saw some thugs trying to shove someone into a black van. I was about to just leave, but a thug noticed me, and announced it.