Rainy days

-------------------------
I'm changing my writing style, and sorry for how long I took to update this. Lol-johnegbert8
-------------------------
I started to pour the ramen into the bowl, and set it down on the table. "It's ready." I said, but when I turned around, his shortness made him wack into my chin. "Ow" he said. I was about to yell at him, but like I said. I can't do it. So instead, I grabbed a bowl of ramen, and munched down.
Hikaru:
He looked irritated, so I just sat there emotionlessly. After 10 mins of eating we were done. I have decided that i'm going to go home though. I've been a bother to him for too long. But before I do, I must thank him for what he's done for me.
"T-thanks for being so kind! And for cooking me dinner. I'm going to go now though. I don't want to be a bother anymore." I then got up, and turned around, but I suddenly heard laughter. I was kinda irritated, so I turned around quickly. "What?" I asked sternly. His face went from laughing to just a plane smirk. "Your like asking for trouble. It's like, you don't care what's going on out there. They might still be looking for us. Stay here, and I'll take you home in the morning." That said, he turned around and plopped down on the couch. "You can sleep in my bed tonight. I usually just sleep here anyways." "Alright..." I replied, and I walked into his bedroom. I didn't even bother to shut the door. I knew it'll be alright since he was here. Even though I don't completely trust him, but it's enough. It was kinda hot in the room, so I decided to try to open the window, but just as I put my fingers on the latch, I heard him say something behind me. "Don't open that. It'll be a pain to shut it, and I heard there was gonna be a rain storm tonight." I was startled by the thought of it. If there was rain, would that mean thunder? I'm really scared of thunder. It's always been one of my fears. It's gotten so bad, that onetime I had my manager come and get me from the studio. I silently sat there on his bed thinking about it, until I heard a click and all the lights turned off. I jumped facedown onto his pillows, and buried myself in the blanket. And soonly after I fell asleep hopeing there would be no thunder. Hours later I was awoken up by the crashing sound of lightning. I jumped up, and made a high pitched scream noise. Oh my god. I hope I didn't wake him up. I look through the hall to see a dark figure, and I quickly covered up, and hid myself. I'm such a baby...
Tanaka:
I was awaken by the sound of thunder, and Hikaru's scream. As tired as I was, I got up, and headed towards his door. I watched him shuffle around in my bed, and I kinda guessed. "Are you scared of thunder, Hikaru?" I got no reply. I reached my hand towards the blanket and uncovered his face. His eyes were closed tightly, and I could see that he was crying. He's a baby. I opened my mouth to say something, but before anything came out, he jumped up, and hugged my upper body. "Hikaru...? What are you...?"
And that's when I realized. This is how I used to feel. I used to cry in my room, but no one would comfort me. I was alone. I grabbed Hikaru, pulling him closer to me, and held him tightly in my arms. Maybe he has the same problems. Is his parents there to comfort him? I felt a little wet spot on my shirt, so I put my chin on his head, and rested it there. After a while of him just crying, and me holding him, he started to calm down. I set his head down on the pillow, and was about to get up. But I felt him tug on my sleeve. "What?" I asked annoyed. He just looked at me with a worried expression. I kinda got the hint. "Ok. Fine..." I uncovered part of the bed, and slipped in. The bed felt really small when there's two people in it. I rested my eyes, and I could feel him moving around. I ignored it though, and soon I fell asleep again.