That's Unclassified

Everyone decided to focus on the mission from there on out. It went smoothly, we got SuperBoy back and everyone got their memories back. Everyone acted as if what just happened never happened for the time being. But once we got back on that ship the  atmosphere changed. Nobody could look me in eye and neither could I. 

 Tear tracks covered my face. My contacts burned so bad i had to take them out revealing my crystal blue eyes. 

The ride was silent the entire way. Nobody uttering a word. when we got to Mount justice everyone headed towards the sitting room. And we sat. For a very long time, the room was silent.

Until Wally's stomach growled. Artemis turned to glare at the boy.

Wally gulped, "sorry." 

"No it's OK. We needed to break the silence. Somebody needs to tell a story." Robin said, turning to me.

All eyes were on me as i painfully looked back at them. Mixed emotions were displayed across everyone's faces. Anger, curiosity, confusion, sadness. I took a deep breath.

"Um... My real names not Kiera Louse, obviously. I'm technically not American either. I was born in Russia to my parents who were Federal agents for the American goverment. However because they were undercover for a mission in Russia at the time i was born, Which meant all my documents HAD to be Russian, including my name." I paused, remembering the stories my parents would tell me.

"WHich is....?" SuperBoy asked.

"Kirrah. Kirrah Ailith Mikahillov. Um.. anyway when i was three my parents moved to Japan for a mission. However, they happened to meet Ra's who convinced them to join the Leauge of Shadows. That became my upbringing, my everything.I never left the temple. ESPECIALLY when the heir was born. When i was five years old, they decided i would be the protecter of the heir. However protecting the heir means...sacrifices. Such as the ability to get married, fall in love, even procreate. So to prohibit me from procreation, they....um..."

I stopped Because REMEMBER felling that knife, in that area only my parents had seen, tear through my lower abdomen and rip out my uterus. I could remember my screams, my mum crying outside the door, the face of the doctor.

I got up and shifted my pants a little lower and then stretched it so they could see most of it scar. It ran from my navel all the way down the inner thighs. 

Their eyes widened. Shocked. "... They removed my uterus. I will never have the ability to procreate. Ever. I'll never go through puberty because of what they did to my body. The minute i turn 13 i have to be on hormone pills for the rest of my life. 

That was off topic sorry. So after 3 years of training with the leauge of training wit my parents, the Leauge sent them on a death ,mission to North Korea. There, my parents completed their misson to which the league rewarded them by murdering them. They did that because i had attached to my parents. As an Guard/Future heiress i was only alowed to be attached to the heir. But i was angry. So for the first time in my life i left the temple," i started crying silently. just remembering.

"their was a small village a mere twenty miles from the temple, the population was less than a hundred." i started choking on my words. "I slaughtered every single one of those villagers," my voice kept cracking, i was shaking so bad. "All because i was angry." i took a deep breath and kept going.

"For almost two years, i stayed with the leauge. Not knowing where to go or who i was. During this time, i became known as Ailith Kage, transalted to  the Mockingbird slayer. I became a child assassin. That is up until five Months ago. I hated what i was doing, and i hated everyone in that organization. So one day i snuck on one of their aircrafts and fled to the US. I changed my name, all of my info, until i was.. new." With one more deep breath i looked at them all in the face.

"And here we are now."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count:697

wow its been a while but im back! 

Comment your favorite part

Vote for my stories

Follow me for more

REALITY IS A ILLIUSION THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM BUY GOLD BYE

Stay alive frens~ AJ Carter