Chapter #05; Please stay by my side

Y/N'S POV

Sigh... can a person just tell me, what is Life? They say life is something you should take care for but I think I'm not meant for this Game that they call it Life.

"Y/N! You Okay? You've been spacing out alot this days is there something wrong?" HyoRin asked out of concern but I know that she's here being my friend because of me. Yes it's because of me but I notice that I fight for her, when someone bullies her but when someone bullies me she would just watch with that 'sorry look' .

"Hmn. I'm okay. I'm just over thinking about something really, I'm okay no need to worry" I smiled showing my teeth. It's true though I'm just....maybe over thinking. I got up from my seat and went to the rooft top the place that keeps me out of reality.

I sat down at a bench near a tree and look straight ahead.
When will I smile a genuine smile again?

Without knowing tears were already forming in my eyes and little droplets pass by my cheeks. I then started to sobbed.

Can anyone fill the empty part in my heart? I feel like I could die any minute by now.

I whipe my tears off my face then a shodaw was hovering me. I looked up and saw Park Jimin looking at me. His eyes widen when our eyes met.

"Omo! Why--What---Why are you crying Y/N! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He said and started panicking. I giggled at his cuteness. How can a single pearson starts panicking when he just saw a person crying?

"Hehehe. I'm fine! No need to worry"

"Are you hurt? Anywhere"

Yes I'm hurt inside.

"As I've said so I'm completely fine" I said and stood up.

"See~ I'm completely fine" I said and started to laugh then my laugh broke down when I saw Jimin looking down.

"Jimin-ah what's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask in concern. He looked up and look at my eyes.

"How can you laugh and smile like that when you know that your breaking into tiny little pieces inside?" He said out of the blue. How did he knew? I then stayed quiet and sat down again then he followed suit.

"Why do you keep hurting yourself so much? You know what? Let it all out I'm here to hear you out. It's not good to bottle up your feelings to yourself because when it gets full it might explode and those tiny little peices from that bottle might hurt you. Let it all out okay I'll be your ear, I'll be the shoulder you can cry on, I'll be your tiny walking dairy and last but not the least I'll be your best friend that you'll ever have" He said and that made me cry, I then start sobbing lightly. He side hug me, comforting me, saying that I should just let it all out. I started to say to him 'that I'm alone yes I have my friends but I just feel lonely' He nodded his head understanding me.

"You know, you're like me when I was still young but you'll forget that emptiness when you'll found someone your close to and feel safe with him/her. I've got that feeling when I'm with bangtan. They make me happy, they make me feel like me, not pretending like someone else" He said. What he said is true. But When you're a kind person you tend to get hurt easily.

"Now imagine me as a diary... Speak it all out... don't worry I wont judge after that forget all about it and start anew"-he continued. I nodded my head and stop crying. I looked forward towards the sky since there is a shadow.

"You see ever since I was a kid I don't have that many friends so I'm always with my brother. Always with his friends, I know them but I feel kinda left out.....My brother was used to be really caring for me but He changed when he was in 5th grade in elementary.

He would start saying profanities. Would come home late in the night like 8 and 9. My best friend in 1st grade was a fake. I never went outside the house when I was 12 years old.

I never knew why but I would cry when I've done something bad and when my feelings get hurt. Even my boyfriend cheated on me when I was 17. He said that i'm just so kind, gets so worried easily, gets hurt when I'm shouted at, accept things easily without knowing the risk, and I would never look out for my health cause I always put him first...

He confessed to me one day that he never have loved me, it was all fake he even told me that 'you have a ugly face. UGLY IN THE INSIDE AND OUT the truth this is.... this is reality ' I was so hurt that day that was the day that I started to lose trust on everyone even myself.

I hated myself... I keep asking on my own....'Am I that too kind?' 'Am I that selfish?' 'Am I that too easy?'

Even HyoRin hates me...From the look in her eyes I can clearly see that she hated me from the start....maybe it's just a bet again...

I wanna ask them....

DO I HAVE A BIG BOUNTY? AM I A THING? THAT ANYONE CAN BUY THEN JUST THROW IT AWAY WHEN IT'S IN NO USE ANYMORE?!?

I can't take it anymore. I wan't a break" I let it all out...my life story..I can't believe it I've said it all out..The past that I've keep in myself...I...I didn't even trust myself but how did I let it all out? To someone I don't even trust.

"Y/N.....Its okay don't worry. Arasso. I'm here. Your brother is here, even though he may be like that...in the inside his still thinking 'is my sister eating everyday?' 'Is she okay' Everyone takes care of someone. Even a someone that you never knew cared for you" He said..I shake my head...He didn't knew he look at me. confuse written at his face. I looked down. Trying to control my breathing. Jimin then started to panick again.

Why do I keep everybody around me, worrying about me?

"Y/N!? Whats happening! Y/N!" Jimin said.

"Jimin...jebal...don't leave me alone....can you please stay by my side" Then I black out.