renji

Kagome is an unasuuming girl with long blue black hair and sapphire eyes. She also has a cute face but also totally ladylike and loves data too. This causes every guy except sanada to want her.

Yanagi takes data of her but he is too busy with eveything else to notice until one day he does.

He thinks ' i must think of a way to have her but she is so hard to get even if she loves data like me. I have to do something.'

He brings her to a room and they chit chat when suddenly she sees rhythmic gymnastics ribbons in various colours. She thinks ' is he here to talk to me about rhythmic gym?'

He says" i believe you think i brought you here to talk about gym but it is not the case." she says" then ⁶66been is it?" he says" i can't tell you but i can show you." she says" what?"

After that, he ties her hands with angel blue rhythmic gym ribbon behind her, her legs with alice blue rhythmic gym ribbon, uranian blue rhythmic gym ribbon on her nose, honeydew rhythmic gym ribbon around her eyes and pale purple rhythmic gym ribbon around her mouth.

She muffles and struggles to get free but yanagi says" sorry i am doing this because i can't pin you as you cannot be pursued easily but i have more rhythmic gym ribbons without the sticks for later when i remove your clothes."

He unties the celeste ribbon on her school blouse and lifts up her shirt over her head. Then, he lifts up her skirt and pulls it down. Finally, he pulls down her panties. After that, he uses the celeste ribbon on her school blouse and ties it around over her breasts. He uses aqua rhythmic gym ribbon to tie around her area.