ootori

One day, mizuka helps an old lady cross the road even if she is carrying a lot of things.

Mizuka says to the old lady"please cross the road carefully old lady." the old lady says"thank you dear, you're so kind, what is your name?" mizuka says"my name is mizuka." the old lady says"thank you mizuka, you're so kind and pretty, so many guys will want you dear and by the way do you have a boyfriend yet?" mizuka says"thanks old lady and no i don't have a boyfriend as of now but i had one three months ago who mistreated me and said i was unfaithful." the old lady says"dear your ex boyfriend was wrong to mistreat you. you're so kind and pretty and definitely not unfaithful, i'm sure someone will want you soon mizuka." mizuka says"i hope so but so far no guy i know wants me as more than a friend old lady." the old lady says"no my dear, you're wrong and thanks for helping me cross the road even if you're carrying lots of things mizuka." mizuka says"no problem old lady take care." the old lady says"you too dear mizuka bye bye." mizuka says"you're welcome old lady bye bye."

Mizuka crosses the road to go back to the other side where she originally came from and she doesn't know that ootori is there watching mizuka when she helped the old lady cross the road. mizuka is preparing to take the train home when ootori follows after her. ootori says"mizuka, please wait as i have something to tell you." mizuka says"yes ootori, what is wrong?" ootori says"i heard everything you spoke to the old lady mizuka." mizuka is taken by surprise and says"how?" ootori says"sorry mizuka, i just happened to pass by." mizuka says"oh." ootori says"mizuka, i am sorry to hear that your ex boyfriend accused you of such a thing and then mistreated you, a kind and selfless girl like you doesn't deserve such treatment. in fact, i think i have found my kindred spirit."

Mizuka says"what do you mean ootori kun?" ootori says"you're kind and selfless just like me mizuka." mizuka says"thank you ootori kun." ootori says"mizuka, you're wrong i want you." mizuka says"why me ootori kun?" ootori says"it is because i love girls like you who are kind and selfless. also,you're pretty." mizuka says"no, i'm not pretty at all."

Ootori says"yes you are pretty." mizuka says"thanks. so, mizuka will you be my girlfriend?" mizuka says"yes i will." ootori says"thank you mizuka, i promise to be faithful to you forever." mizuka says"you're welcome ootori kun."

Mizuka thinks-the old lady was right after all. someone wants me more than a friend. ootori thinks-luckily i was there, if not i would have missed my chance to be with mizuka.