1

|Erika's P.O.V.|
I'm moving to LA to pursue my modeling career, and I'm so excited to get back to doing what I love. Even though everything is fine in Nashville, it's easier to get into the business in LA, also my current boyfriend for 2 years lives in LA and I can't wait to see him. My flight is about to leave and everything is starting to get more real...

I landed in LA, hopped in an uber and went to the apartment I'm renting for the time being. It was about 6 pm when I got to the apartment and I realized that I didn't have anyone here except my boyfriend but I was surprising him tomorrow, and I needed a job. I was on the internet browsing for a job and I came across a website that had a job for an assistant, so I clicked on it and applied not even looking into it because I needed a job asap. All that I read about it is that it was for team 10.

After my application was sent, I found the nearest Starbucks and walked to it. The walk was about 5 minutes, when I got there and ordered, a group of 10 walked in and were all smiley and giggly. I grabbed my drink and on the way out I made eye contact with the tall, blonde guy of the group. It was just a quick glance and I walked out, but I could tell blondie was still staring.

|Jake's P.O.V.|
Team 10 decided to go to Starbucks. We headed inside, everyone was joking around and laughing, I was too until I noticed a beautiful, hazel eyed, brunette walk out, we made eye contact but even when she turned away I couldn't help but stare. I kept staring for a few min, but then Alissa, my girlfriend, told me to snap out of it. Thankfully she didn't know what I was staring at. Everyone ordered their drinks and we went home.

I couldn't stop thinking about this chick I've never seen in my life before. To make the situation worse, if Alissa found out that that's what I was thinking about I would lose her and I don't want that to happen. I noticed that the girl was walked home and was alone during my stare session, I found that odd because rarely anybody is alone in LA. Me and Alissa were sitting in bed and started to make out but I pulled away because I was still distracted. She got upset and sent Chance and Anthony to talk to me since I was acting strange the whole night.

Chance: Bro, what is up with you?
Anthony: Yeah, ever since Starbucks you were put in a strange mood...
I didn't want to tell Chance and Anthony about what I was thinking about.
Jake: Oh it's nothing I just don't feel too well, that's all, also when you go out send Alissa back in.

I had a feeling that the boys weren't buying in to the story and was just acting like it was true. Alissa came back in and she fell asleep but I didn't for a couple hours, so I decided to go for a jog at 2 in the morning. During the jog I saw the same girl from Starbucks sitting on her balcony on her phone, she didn't see me sadly but I ended up just going straight back to the house and sleep.

|Erika|
All night I was thinking about this boy. I decided to go out to my balcony for a while and just enjoy the LA atmosphere until, I remember that I still don't have a job and start to panic. I need a job in the next week, so I go browsing on my phone for a couple of hours and found nothing. I check my email and text messages to check if I got any notification from the Team 10 assistant job I applied for and got nothing back yet. I was upset but then I ended up sending head shots of me into this modeling agency and checked the time and it was 3am, and decided to go to bed.

|Jake|

I woke up to Alissa kissing my cheek.
A: Good morning Jakey.
J: Good morning babe.
A: What do you have to do today.
J: I have to go through emails and go to set.
A: Ok, I'll see you later then, love you.
J: Love you too.
I'm actually waiting to check emails after set because I woke up late but I am supposed to be done with set at like 2 so it was fine.

|Erika|
It was about 2 and I am going to surprise my boyfriend. I haven't seen him in over a year, and I was very excited! He lives right beside Starbucks which is great because if I'm over at his house I could literally walk there anytime. I get to his building and find his apartment and just walk in. I don't see him so I walk to his room and open the door to him cheating on me with a blonde girl that looked very familiar. I ran out of the building holding in my tears until I got a water from Starbucks and sat down. I sat there balling my eyes out and ripped off the necklace he got me last time we saw each other.

|Jake|

Set finished at the given time so I decided to go pick up a smoothie from Starbucks. I got there and after my drink was ready I heard some crying so I went over to the girl crying and it was the brunette from yesterday.

J: Hey, what's wrong?
E: Nothing, you would care about. *sniffs*
J: I know that we don't even know each other but I will still care.

She tells me everything and my heart breaks for her and I don't even know why because I've never even talked to her before. I hug her and we introduce each other, even if she is still crying.

E: Thank you Jake, but I should head home.
J: Here let me take you home.

I am actually taking this girl I just met home for her, well I mean she has been through a lot. I hope we can actually become friends. We get up to her apartment and she invites me in so we hang out and get to know each other more. She tells me how she doesn't have a job yet so I offer the assistant job to her.

J: Erika, I have a job you can have.
E: Wait what?!
J: Do you want to be my assistant at Team 10?
E: Really?
J: Ya you can start tomorrow, I'll text you the address.
E: Oh my gosh!!!! Thank you so much Jake, I'll see you tomorrow!

When I get back to the Team 10 house I fall asleep but I dream about Erika all night.