3

|Jake|
Everyone wanted Starbucks so I told them that I would go.  I knew it would take awhile so I just went alone so Erika could get emails done and I just didn't want to go with Logan or Alissa.  I got to Starbucks, got the drinks, and spent 15 minutes taking pictures with fans.  One fan even told me that they shipped me and Erika together, when she told me I got a weird feeling but I don't know why I did.  After I was done with everything, I finally went back and nobody was in the main room.  I heard a slap coming from Logans room so I opened the door.  When I saw Logan and Alissa hooking up my heart shattered and I started to yell at both of them.
J: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!
L: oh shit.....
Logan and Alissa move away from each other and I see Erika looking like she is a frozen with blood covering her body, and soon as I saw her tears started streaming down my face.  I ran right to her and knocked out Logan. 
J: Erika! Erika please say something!
Erika said nothing and Alissa tried to get away but I locked her in the bathroom.
J: Erika please say something!
I said while hugging holding her in my arms.  I call 911 and they are here very quick. 
Police man: We are very sorry this has happened, but we are going to have to take Miss Costell to the hospital to run some tests, so we know nothing is wrong with her.
J: I'm going with her.
PM: Sir we need you down at the station to explain everything.
J: No, I need to be with her!
PM: Mr. Paul....
J: Sir, just please let me go with her.
PM: Fine, but we will have you both at the station tomorrow at 9 in the morning.
J: Thank you so much.
They put her in the ambulance and I ride with her.
J: Erika please, I'm praying everything is ok, I hate seeing you hurt *tears going down my face*
|Erika|
I can hear everything and when I hear Jake say he needs to be with me, I feel the pain just go away. I know I just met Jake but he already is so special to me and I don't want to lose him. I know we're in the ambulance because we were moving. Randomly I hear Jake saying that he hates seeing me hurt and could feel tears dropping on my arm. Someone grabs my hand and I knew it was Jake. A smile appears on my face unintentionally.
|Jake|
When I grabbed Erika's hand a smile appear on her face and I knew that something was forming between us. We arrive at the hospital and I'm sitting in the waiting room with my phone blowing up with messages from Team 10. I didn't want to tell them what was going on so I could just be with Erika.
Dr: Mr. Paul can you come in her room?
I get up and see her sleeping on the bed and I run up and grab her hand.
Dr: So nothing major is wrong, as you can tell she is all bruised up, but she has bruised ribs.  But she is able to go home whenever you want.
J: Thanks doc.
E: Jake?
She tenses up
J: It's ok Erika I got you
I hug her and she relaxes
J: You ready to go home?
E: Ya, I guess... Where is everyone?
J: I didn't tell them what happened yet.
E: Why?
J: uh, It's easier to just have a meeting when you're back.
I didn't want to tell her the real reason since I don't know how she'll react.
We reach the Team 10 house and everyone rushes to give us hugs and questions everything.
J: Team meeting in the office!
I explain what happened and I could see a tear fall from Erikas face.
J: Can I talk to Erika in private?
Team 10: Yes, of course *while leaving the office*
E: Thank you Jake, for being with me today.
J: Erika, I am so sorry, I should've asked you to come with me and then this would've never happened.  I am going to make sure nothing like this will happen again.
E: Aww, Jake, thank you but you don't have to blame yourself, I'm going to bed, you should also get some rest too.
J: Goodnight
E: Goodnight
Morning
I remembered that we had to go down to the police station to answer questions.  I go downstairs to wake Erika up, she looks beautiful while she is sleeping but I have to wake her up. She gets up and we do our thing down at the station.
Nothing exciting happens for a couple weeks*
|Erika|
It's been a couple of weeks and Jake is almost always with me when he is not busy.  I am not gonna lie, I don't mind having him around.  He is so caring, hardworking and handsome, but I am his assistant and I don't want a relationship being pressured by fans like Jalissa.  I am just sitting in my room and Jake comes in.
E: Oh hey Jake, what's up?
J: Hey Erika, umm can I-I talk to you?
E: Of course you can, why wouldn't you be able to?
J: We've only known each other for a couple of weeks, but we hang out all the time.
E: And?
J: I like you Erika....
I get a rush of adrenaline but I know that we can't be together because Team 10 doesn't want another Alissa situation.
E: Jake...