Love you to Pluto and back (Matt Holt)

You woke up to butterfly kisses from your long term boyfriend Matt.You let out a giggle , his eyelashes tickled your face."Morning princess " (or prince) he said leaning down giving you nose kisses.You pressed yourself closer to him, breathing in his sweet scent "Morning Matt".He chuckled and held you by the waist."Do you want breakfast or a cuddle buddy?"he teased,burying his face in the crook of your neck.Your Stomach let out a low growl,"my mind is telling me to cuddle, but my stomach is arguing with it",he laughed at your comment."let's go eat breakfast,then cuddle"he said sitting up in bed,rubbing his beautiful brown eyes.He's so cute,even in his alien pajamas I bought him as a joke.You pulled him back down and wrapped your arms around him,burying yourself into his chest."no I want you Matty"you whined using his nickname you gave him in grade school.He chuckled and kissed your forehead "your wish is my command princess"."I wish I didn't have to leave for Kerberos tommorow, I'm going to miss this"he sighed."I love you to the moon and back (y/n),your the best girlfriend ever".You looked into his eyes and smiled "well I love you to all of Pluto's moons and back".He laughed at the mention of pluto's moons. "Kerberos.....touche".You spent all day cuddling in your cold apartment with Matt.i'm going to miss you Matt .