Soldier (Prince Lotor)

Prince Lotor was married to the strongest galra warrior.She never lost a battle in her life.Until the Paddalins of voltron came along.They defeated her fleet after hours of battle.The small green one is the one who discovered the fleets only weak point,one of the her soldiers didn't cooperate when firing for "the kill". He was one of the weak galra.She hated his guts,she had to pay for his error on the battlefield.The witch Haggar leaned over (y/n) with a sneer "They say that your the best warrior,how did the strongest galra fighter lose to some idots piloting voltron" she mocked.(Y/n) looked into her eyes with hate.Lotor squeezed her hand in reassurance,making her gaze soften.Lotor.The only man shes ever loved.The prince choose her out of all the beautiful women who gawk at him.He choose the one with ugly scars on her light purple skin.He saw something that others failed to see.He was the only one who made her laugh or smile.The only one she opened up to.The one who taught her who to dance at their wedding.He was the one who comforted her.He was the one who kissed the scars on her skin and called her beautiful (Pierce the veil refrence 😂).Her only weakness.Lotor kissed her one last time before she was turned into one of Haggar's monsters. His words echoing through her head as the blast of Haggar's magic turned her into something revolting."I love you (y/n)" his sweet voice cooed. She could barely utter the words as she changed.Her skin was stinging like an electric current was inside her.
The transformation ended and her beautiful eyes turned red."Dont you want revenge on voltron? Look what they did to you they shamed you (y/n) " Haggar said coaxingly. (Y/n) let out a loud roar,blood lust in her once (e/c) eyes. Lotor looked at his wife in fear.Her gaze softened at his expression and he gently patted her head before leaving,making her purr like a cat.
I'll do it for him.I'll be his solider.And i will defeat voltron.I'm ready to conquer this time.